Touring Models Road King, Road King Custom, Road King Classic, Road Glide, Street Glide, Electra Glide, Electra Glide Classic, and Electra Glide Ultra Classic bikes.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Billy Lane - Choppers Inc. Bad/Sad News

Search this Thread

Old 10-24-2006, 07:14 PM
SoCalRoadGlide
Cruiser
Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts
Default RE: Billy Lane - Choppers Inc. Bad/Sad News

[/quote]

Yea its only fun till ya kill someone.I never really liked the way he came across.Thought he was a tough guy but nothing but a punk.Hope he gets locked up and someone grabes him by his dreadlocks and makes him squeal like a pig....eerr HOG
[/quote]

We met Billy Lane at one of the Easyrider motorcycle shows. He was very accomodating and friendly to everybody. I wouldn't call him a punk. Made some very stupid choices, and I hope he pays for them.

Old 10-26-2006, 06:21 PM
chiabate
Elite HDF Member
Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
Default RE: Billy Lane - Choppers Inc. Bad/Sad News

Definitely agreed that everyone should start riding before driving. Back in the days of Letterman sweaters and bobbysocks, Highschoolers rode Vespas, Lambrettas and Cushmans to school, football, track, etc. Getting the living **** scared out of 'em by DeSotos and Buicks made all better drivers once they got behind the wheel. Some moved up to Brit bikes and Harleys, others wanted comfort. The fact that the victim was on a "Moped"(Scooter, most likely. Probably no pedals), doesn't make less of a tragedy. He could have been someone on this list in 5-10 years. Fortunately, Florida has been a bit more serious prosecuting right-of-way violations than many other states. A precedence is in order to set an example, hopefully it's newsworthy enough to make the general media. Otherwise somewhat pointless. D-Kay