Touring Models Road King, Road King Custom, Road King Classic, Road Glide, Street Glide, Electra Glide, Electra Glide Classic, and Electra Glide Ultra Classic bikes.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Ride Str8 and Draggin Baggers arrived today

Search this Thread

Old 09-28-2006, 01:00 PM
kdietz
Road Captain
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Ride Str8 and Draggin Baggers arrived today

I can't wait to get this stuff installed. I'm going to install the Ride Str8 tonight and will have to wait until next week to install the Draggin Baggers due to going out of town this weekend.

Hey Bryan and Jason....I may be calling for some Draggin Bagger help

Karl

Old 09-28-2006, 03:38 PM
Bryan TTM
Banned
Received 10 Likes on 8 Posts
Default RE: Ride Str8 and Draggin Baggers arrived today

cell 817 319 4620...busy til noon tomorrow...free after that...free today also...it dont take long, especially since i've done mine already

Old 09-28-2006, 03:44 PM
cooleytx
6th Gear

I am real interested in your experience with the installation and ride after you have completed the Ride Str8. I have an Ultra and have been experienced the wallow that has been discussed on the Board. I have driven and owned bikes my whole life and this is the first bike I have been uncomfortable at high speeds in turns. I have had the bike in twice with the Dealer and they keep replacing motor mounts. Maybe I expect to much from the bagger she is.

Old 09-28-2006, 06:14 PM
kdietz
Road Captain

I couldn't stand it....I took a long lunch and installed the Ride Str8.....very simple....the only hard part is loosening the exhaust headers so the bottom swingarm bracket bolt will clear

I could tell an immediate difference on my ride back to the office....I took a couple of entry ramp sweepers at speed and it tracked thru the curve like it's never done before....this may end up being the best $430 I've ever spent on a bike

I've riden to Colorado twice in the last month and I'm tired of fighting this thing around high speed corners....I only had 1 really bad wobble encounter, but it was enough to convince me to try this device....I'm really glad I did

Now for the Draggin Baggers

Karl