Touring Models Road King, Road King Custom, Road King Classic, Road Glide, Street Glide, Electra Glide, Electra Glide Classic, and Electra Glide Ultra Classic bikes.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Corbin Seats for Road King

Search this Thread

Old 12-23-2010, 02:41 PM
hambone51
Cruiser
Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts
Default Corbin Seats for Road King

Any one have experience with Corbin seats on an `02 Road King FLHR? Good, bad, indifferent. Looking for some thing that would allow me to sit lower on bike than stock.

Old 12-23-2010, 04:13 PM
Mike
Ultimate HDF Member
Received 38 Likes on 35 Posts

I"ve got a Corbin solo on my 07 Road King. Sits down and back compared to stock, and is much better looking, too.

Old 12-23-2010, 04:48 PM
harleyflhrs
Advanced
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default same

[quote=boogaloodude;7691588]I"ve got a Corbin solo on my 07 Road King. Sits down and back compared to stock, and is much better looking, too.[/quote

i have same seat corbin solo

Corbin Seats for Road King-bike-oct-2010-003.jpg

Old 12-23-2010, 05:43 PM
lkr0
Elite HDF Member
Received 11 Likes on 10 Posts

I have a corbin solo seat in my garage for a road king -- $200 plus shipping -- it's n very decent condition --- send me a pm if interested

Old 12-23-2010, 06:25 PM
Texas Rapier
Road Warrior
Received 22 Likes on 14 Posts

Here's one on an 2009. now that I've had a Corbin I would have anything else!!!

Old 12-23-2010, 06:28 PM
hambone51
Cruiser

So this seat puts you lower and back than stock? I am about 6ft 1" and 260# and feel like I sit on the bike rather than in it.

Old 12-23-2010, 06:39 PM
Dandy1
Supporter

I've had Corbin seats on my last 4 bikes. I love them, they are not cushy soft they are firm with a lot of support. If you buy a new one don't give up on it, it will take about 1500 miles for your butt to break in to the seat. They are excellent with the Corbin backrest too! Well constructed and pricey!

Old 12-23-2010, 07:30 PM
jvvjvv
Tourer

PS to PM..........

I rode to Corbin and had my solo "custom" fitted to me. I like to sit a little forward than the stock seat.

I just got a Mustang solo to try...........it sets you farther back back and lower for sure, over the Corbin.

I am getting new bars that are a little higher and more pull back...........so it will be interesting to see what that does.

I "think" Corbin will custom build one?? They do drive ins all the time, but may do a phone order one as well. ???

What Dandy said........they take a while to break in.

Old 12-23-2010, 07:46 PM
mjaw
Cruiser

Home
Articles
Touring Dyna Glide Softail Sportster VRSC Classic, CVO, EVO, Trike Gear and Clothing Parts and Accessories Industry News Sponsor News Forum
Harley Davidson Motorcycles Softail Models VRSC Models Dyna Glide Models Sportster Models Touring Models Screamin Eagle CVO Models Evo Classic Models Custom Models Classic Trikes/Trailers General Harley Davidson Forums Harley Davidson Tech Forums Do It Yourself Help Forum Harley Davidson Classifieds Events, Rides and Road Reports Search HD Clubs
Photo Gallery
Sponsors
HDF Live

Show my posts from:
Last Visit
Yesterday
Last 2 Days
Last 3 Days
Last 4 Days
Last 5 Days
Last Week

Harley Davidson Forums > Harley Davidson Motorcycles > Touring Models
Welcome, mjaw.
You last visited: Yesterday at 02:36 AM
Private Messages: Unread 0, Total 20.

User CP Photo Gallery FAQ Members New Posts Search Quick Links My Recent Topics Vendors Garage Join the Club! Log Out

Notices
Hey mjaw, check out some of the great new features available to Supporters & Club Members. HDF Riders Club

Special Launch pricing in effect until Jan 1, 2011!

Due to the overwhelming response to the Riders Club, we have had to order more patches & stickers. As a result, some members will not receive their items until the New Year. We would like to apologize, and thank everyone for their support!

Touring Models Road King, Road King Custom, Road King Classic, Road Glide, Street Glide, Electra Glide, Electra Glide Classic, and Electra Glide Ultra Classic bikes. Sponsored by: Fuel Moto USA

Show Threads Show Posts
Tag Search
Advanced Search
Find All Thanked Posts

Quick Links
Today's Posts
Mark Forums Read
Open Contacts Popup
HDForums rules
Networking
Contacts & Friends
Social Groups
Pictures & Albums
Photo Gallery
User Control Panel
Edit Signature
Edit Your Details
Edit Options
Miscellaneous
Private Messages
Subscribed Threads
Your Profile
Who's Online

Go to Page...

Ads by GoogleHarley DavidsonRoad KingHarley PartsSoftail HarleyHarley Models

View First Unread Thread Tools Search this Thread

#1 Yesterday, 08:41 PM
hambone51
Hang Around Join Date: Feb 2006

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Any one have experience with Corbin seats on an `02 Road King FLHR? Good, bad, indifferent. Looking for some thing that would allow me to sit lower on bike than stock.

hambone51
View Public Profile
Send a private message to hambone51
Find all posts by hambone51
Add hambone51 to Your Contacts

#2 Yesterday, 10:13 PM
boogaloodude
Club Member
2007 Harley RK Police

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I"ve got a Corbin solo on my 07 Road King. Sits down and back compared to stock, and is much better looking, too.

07 Road King police. 103, SE204, Rinehart TDs, Dragonfly fairing.

boogaloodude
View Public Profile
Send a private message to boogaloodude
Send email to boogaloodude
Find all posts by boogaloodude
Add boogaloodude to Your Contacts

#3 Yesterday, 10:48 PM
harleyflhrs
Hang Around Join Date: Aug 2010

same

[quote=boogaloodude;7691588]I"ve got a Corbin solo on my 07 Road King. Sits down and back compared to stock, and is much better looking, too.[/quote

i have same seat corbin solo

harleyflhrs
View Public Profile
Send a private message to harleyflhrs
Send email to harleyflhrs
Find all posts by harleyflhrs
Add harleyflhrs to Your Contacts

#4 Yesterday, 11:43 PM
lkr0
Outstanding HDF Member Join Date: Nov 2006

I have a corbin solo seat in my garage for a road king -- $200 plus shipping -- it's n very decent condition --- send me a pm if interested

lkr0
View Public Profile
Send a private message to lkr0
Find all posts by lkr0
Add lkr0 to Your Contacts

#5 Today, 12:25 AM
Texas Rapier
Road Captain
2009 Harley Davison Road King
My Garage Join Date: Jul 2009

Here's one on an 2009. now that I've had a Corbin I would have anything else!!!

2009 Road King
Power Commander V, Stage 1 Air Cleaner, Jackpot Slash Down Mufflers
Aftermarket Batwing Fairing, Sony Stereo 6x9 speakers
Harley Davidson Vented Fairing lowers
Corbin Classic Solo & Passanger pillion
Ultra King Tour Pack

Texas Rapier
View Public Profile
Send a private message to Texas Rapier
Send email to Texas Rapier
Find all posts by Texas Rapier
Add Texas Rapier to Your Contacts

#6 Today, 12:28 AM
hambone51
Hang Around Join Date: Feb 2006

So this seat puts you lower and back than stock? I am about 6ft 1" and 260# and feel like I sit on the bike rather than in it.

hambone51
View Public Profile
Send a private message to hambone51
Find all posts by hambone51
Add hambone51 to Your Contacts

#7 Today, 12:39 AM
Dandy1950
Supporter
2011 Harley Road Glide Ultra

I've had Corbin seats on my last 4 bikes. I love them, they are not cushy soft they are firm with a lot of support. If you buy a new one don't give up on it, it will take about 1500 miles for your butt to break in to the seat. They are excellent with the Corbin backrest too! Well constructed and pricey!

Dandy1950
View Public Profile
Send a private message to Dandy1950
Visit Dandy1950's homepage!
Find all posts by Dandy1950
Add Dandy1950 to Your Contacts

#8 Today, 01:30 AM
jvvjvv
Club Member Join Date: Aug 2010

PS to PM..........

I rode to Corbin and had my solo "custom" fitted to me. I like to sit a little forward than the stock seat.

I just got a Mustang solo to try...........it sets you farther back back and lower for sure, over the Corbin.

I am getting new bars that are a little higher and more pull back...........so it will be interesting to see what that does.

I "think" Corbin will custom build one?? They do drive ins all the time, but may do a phone order one as well. ???

What Dandy said........they take a while to break in.

'09 Road King Black, Rienheart 4", fullsac 2-1-2 header, woods 555, SE/KN filter, Corbin solo seat,
'98 Wide glide orange and cream. custom 2-2, SE/KN, Corbin solo seat, crome stuff.
'95 Buell S2T, Kn, 2 into 1, Corbin solo seat

jvvjvv
View Public Profile
Send a private message to jvvjvv
Find all posts by jvvjvv
Add jvvjvv to Your Contacts

Edit Tags Tags
None
vBulletin Message

Cancel Changes

Quick Reply
The following errors occurred with your submission

Okay

Options
Show your signatureQuote message in reply?

Posting Quick Reply - Please Wait

Show Printable Version
Email this Page
Subscribe to this Thread

Search this Thread

Advanced Search