Touring Models Road King, Road King Custom, Road King Classic, Road Glide, Street Glide, Electra Glide, Electra Glide Classic, and Electra Glide Ultra Classic bikes.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Road King owners are real riders.

Search this Thread

Old 12-20-2010, 01:55 PM
The Old Man
Road Master
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Come on man.......don't you know real motorcycles have radios!

Old 12-20-2010, 02:53 PM
fireaxxe
Road Master
Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Originally Posted by groupw
...... 'tis better to remain silent and thought a fool, than to opens one's mouth (or turn on the 'puter') and remove all doubt.

........ my 'fad' bike was aquired before it was 'cool' to 'jump the shark', t'was paid for from day 1, and ain't going to leave my sight till the MoCo builds an RGU in the right color !
Thats a scripture for shy insecure folks with a tendency to want to be seen but afraid to be heard, i.e. the type of people who ride ugly yellow bikes.

Old 12-20-2010, 02:58 PM
fireaxxe
Road Master
Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Originally Posted by bmcgc
When you make a statement to justify why you are better than someone else, you usually are not.
I am better than I was b4 I posted this thread, cause until now i did not know how to get so many people fired up about something that may be true. But better then others...well just put it this way we compete for a reason and I am always ready for a friendly challenge.

Old 12-20-2010, 03:00 PM
2>4
Road Captain
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by Damascus
Right on, Road King Brother! I could not have said this better.

And, for you doubters out there, words to this effect regarding the Road King are actually carved in a stone monument outside of the Harley-Davidson Museum.

But it gets worse! So much worse ...

Results of a recent HOG survey statistically proved that any owner of a touring model - other than a Road King - is 7 times more likely to cross-dress and/or order frou-frou drinks than a Road King owner.

Freaking yikes
Ha! Now that's funny.

Old 12-20-2010, 03:12 PM
#1rocketman
Road Captain
Default RK's

ah hell man....didn't ya know...we just have a bit more class!!

Old 12-20-2010, 03:38 PM
stewy1200c
Road Captain
Received 7 Likes on 4 Posts

Tis the season to be jolly... but put the pipe down man, you've had enough !!!

Old 12-20-2010, 03:44 PM
JayStronghawk
Ultimate HDF Member
Received 280 Likes on 215 Posts

Originally Posted by Pumba11
This man is correct! Us RK riders are 2%'s! We are the meanist, badest, hardest riding motherfockers that ever hit the pavement. And the scoot is paid for! So all pantywaist fairing fruitcakes better watch out cause we can mess you up! Try to keep up you slo-mo's!

Sorry, couldn't help myself...I crying from laughter as I type! Everybody is so serious.

Peace out!

Best post out of them all Needed a Good laugh

Old 12-20-2010, 04:06 PM
txfxstrider
Ultimate HDF Member
Received 86 Likes on 55 Posts

Did this thread get the fairing bike riders upset?

I only read the first page.

Old 12-20-2010, 04:10 PM
drstephennix
Cruiser
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

I ride a Wide Glide and I ride it often. Ive had it 2yrs and put about 9000miles a year on it. I have thought about getting a touring bike for longer trips 2up, but have been torn on what to get if I do. I would hate to get rid of my bike and wish I could keep it AND get a new one, but the funds aren't there for that. I went to Harley to look around. They told me the SG was the most sold bike in Texas. I can believe it because 3 of the guys I ride with, have gotten one. And thats just guys I know!. I told the salesman I couldnt bring myself to buy a SG because it seemed like everyone I know was getting one and didnt want to be one of the crowd. LOL! But I did look at the RK as an option. I like the way it looks, but havent test drove one yet. He said the SG was more popular because it was a step up from Dynas and easy to tour on, but wasnt the big "grandpa" bike with everything under the sun on it. The dealers words, not mine. I can see that point, as it still looks cool enough to run around town on, yet it can turn into a touring bike very easily.

Old 12-20-2010, 04:15 PM
EndOfDays
Advanced

So you're going to buy a bike based on what everyone else is buying instead of what you really want? If you don't wanna be part of the "crowd" I'd buy a Victory or better yet a Hyosung.

Quick Reply: Road King owners are real riders.