Touring Models Road King, Road King Custom, Road King Classic, Road Glide, Street Glide, Electra Glide, Electra Glide Classic, and Electra Glide Ultra Classic bikes.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Zanotti Order results 11/29 ( all good)

Search this Thread

Old 11-30-2010, 07:04 PM
SMSgt B
Road Master
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Good experience with them also. When HD finally came out with Gloss Black engine components, I needed the hydraulic clutch trans side cover off a 2011 SESG. They got the Part# for me and have it on the way. This will complete the engine to gloss black.

Old 11-30-2010, 07:04 PM
Warhawk
Tourer

Received 191 Likes on 89 Posts

Zanotti's is good to go, and the only place I buy H-D parts online.

Old 11-30-2010, 08:08 PM
Dionicio
Outstanding HDF Member
Received 9 Likes on 6 Posts

I have made about six orders with Them and never a problem.

Old 11-30-2010, 08:14 PM
brihvac
Road Warrior
Received 22 Likes on 17 Posts

Just got a $1500 order from them last week

Old 11-30-2010, 09:26 PM
sanlyn
Road Master
Received 9 Likes on 3 Posts

Originally Posted by mkguitar
I know an old thread about Zanotti's was floating around, I am a happy customer.

I placed an order about 6 weeks ago for a package of parts including painted parts.

My mistake was making it all one order as everything was held up while the painted parts were in progress.

But it all showed up in less than the 4~6 weeks that I had thought, and I did save hundreds of dollars on the fairing lowers alone.

they have since revamped the website.

yesterday morning i ordered up some parts ( nothing painted) ---by mid-afternoon I had an email telling me that everything I ordered was in stock and would likely ship today.

i just now was emailed with my tracking number.

Pretty good experience. Mike
I ordered lower fairings for my Road Glide from Zanotti's. They were shipped a full week earlier than their estimated, and arrived at my house a day earlier than the shipping estimate. No complaints here.

Old 11-30-2010, 09:31 PM
rushbass
Ultimate HDF Member
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Nothing but great experiences with Zanotti's - they might not always be the cheapest (sometimes they get beat by a few bucks), but their customer service cannot be beat! I've made plenty of orders with them, and will keep doing so...

One experience: Ordered several parts, got an email back promptly that stated one of the parts was on back order. I called up the internet sales number and spoke with Patty - explained to her that I was getting the bike ready for a road trip, and needed this part to get it ready...

I then asked if it would be possible to get everything else, and cancel the one part that was out of stock, and I would try to get that one locally - she said no problem, the rest of the parts will ship out today... and she then asked me if I would like for her to search the HD dealerships in my surrounding area for the backordered part! And she did find one for me, at my local hometown dealership -Talk about going the extra mile!

Old 11-30-2010, 11:17 PM
Dr. Tiki
Stellar HDF Member
Received 583 Likes on 219 Posts

Have ordered a few times from them and currently had my latest order shipped this week. Come'on brown truck!

Old 12-01-2010, 04:48 AM
BirchwhiteHD
Road Master
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I'm awaiting the brown truck as well......be my third brown truck from zanotti's this fall/winter,I always buy from them,i save alot of cash buying online with them....very happy customer since 2005

Last edited by BirchwhiteHD; 12-01-2010 at 04:49 AM. Reason: left out a few words
Old 12-01-2010, 11:55 AM
jimmy z
Road Captain
Received 16 Likes on 15 Posts

Have used Zanotti's several times.Always good service and saved $$$.

Old 12-01-2010, 01:00 PM
pt4u2nv
Road Captain
Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts

Good to hear all the great comments about Zanottis. I have always used Chicago HD and it appears they have the same discount and I get the tax break since I live in Pa. Is there any advantage using Zanottis over Chicago HD? Just asking.....

Quick Reply: Zanotti Order results 11/29 ( all good)