Touring Models Road King, Road King Custom, Road King Classic, Road Glide, Street Glide, Electra Glide, Electra Glide Classic, and Electra Glide Ultra Classic bikes.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

What is the best Roadglide Winshield???????

Search this Thread

Old 01-21-2011, 03:28 PM
ceebaileys
Former Sponsor
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by dennis S
I have been researching the forum. I have a new 2011 RGC 103 that i will be touring on 70-85 mph.I am six foot. What is the best Height & style for me? I like the H.D. windsplitter so far, but wonder if I need a taller one ? Thanks for your help.
If you like to try our shield, we have an offer of 10% off for forum-members.
Please use coupon code hdforums10off at check out.

Old 01-21-2011, 03:43 PM
pavin
Tourer
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I have a cee baileys on 2010 fltrx and their products are outstanding.

Old 01-21-2011, 04:44 PM
ThePointman
Road Captain
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

I have looked at every windshield mentioned here and then some. I just orderd the Cee Bailey's 15". I am 5'11.5" and it really came down to the Cee Bailey's is the only sheild that seems to offer the protection and still looks great. Of course comfort always comes first but there has to be a decent look there too. I had a Clearview on past bike and it just didnt throw the air as high as claimed imo so I decided to try a CB on my new 2011 scooter. I should have it soon and if we get some decent weather I will take it for a rip and post how it performs and looks and hell I may even post some pics...

Old 01-21-2011, 05:25 PM
RedDogNC
Tourer
Received 6 Likes on 3 Posts

Originally Posted by ThePointman
I have looked at every windshield mentioned here and then some. I just orderd the Cee Bailey's 15". I am 5'11.5" and it really came down to the Cee Bailey's is the only sheild that seems to offer the protection and still looks great. Of course comfort always comes first but there has to be a decent look there too. I had a Clearview on past bike and it just didnt throw the air as high as claimed imo so I decided to try a CB on my new 2011 scooter. I should have it soon and if we get some decent weather I will take it for a rip and post how it performs and looks and hell I may even post some pics...
Are you buying the 15" Cee Glide (New) or one of the older models? I am 95% sure I am going Cee Glide, but I am holding out for a few more opinions. I only have one shot at it. I have been in contact with a guy in product development and he assures me the new Cee Glide will fit 09s and earlier. The bottom fit may not be as stellar, but it is outstanding and cleaner than the others I have seen. Their mounting hardware appears to be 2nd to none. But again I look forward to reading your review.

Old 01-21-2011, 06:44 PM
Dandy1
Supporter
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by ThePointman
I'm the same height as you and would be very interested in what you think of the new Cee Baileys 15" I'm also going to replace my stock shield but really didn't know which one would fit me. I'm glad this question was asked. Thanks!