Touring Models Road King, Road King Custom, Road King Classic, Road Glide, Street Glide, Electra Glide, Electra Glide Classic, and Electra Glide Ultra Classic bikes.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

CT Riders & Helmets

Search this Thread

Old 11-14-2010 | 01:42 PM
masterblaster
Ultimate HDF Member
Received 258 Likes on 100 Posts

The way I read that is the guys ewearing helmets will eventually develop yhin of no skull bones and will have to wear the hlemet all the time. I will stick with my normal bone headed skull thank you.

Thinking about it you helmet wearers probably have protected sex all the time so as to avoid any possibility of STD's, guess which part of the species survives.

Old 11-14-2010 | 03:18 PM
karjar
Advanced
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

lol good point lol

Old 11-14-2010 | 04:03 PM
Port Dawg
Road Warrior
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by JefFLH
I live in a state with neither a helmet law or seat belt law. I would estimate less than half of the cruiser riders use helmets while most of the metric riders use them. I would also guess that more than 50% wear seat belts. I guess you chock it up to freedom of choice.
As a fellow NH rider I think that sums it up...although I have seen a lot more riders with helmets these past 2 days.....but that could be because of the cooler temps as well I suppose

Old 11-14-2010 | 04:34 PM
du510
Tourer

Originally Posted by masterblaster
Being that there aint any men, macho or otherwise, in Conn I would rule out the macho thing. The state is full of blue bloods and metrosexuals and dumasses so pick one.

I live in a Free state I wear one when riding in city traffic and dont riding in the country. I always wore one on my jap bikes because I did more stupid (fun) things on them.
Again, your comments clearly show you know nothing of CT, yet you keep talking about it as if you do.

To the OP, it's freedom of choice. You don't get that choice when you cross the border into NY or MA, but you have it in CT. Your life, your call.

Last edited by du510; 11-14-2010 at 05:11 PM. Reason: Took out some of the more colorful wording...
Old 11-14-2010 | 04:48 PM
Aslan
Road Master

Sometimes I wear a helmet sometimes I don't.
Don't ask me why cause I don't have an answer.
One thing I do know is I like having a choice.
I do not want to be told what to do by politicians period.

Old 11-14-2010 | 05:22 PM
masterblaster
Ultimate HDF Member
Received 258 Likes on 100 Posts

du, I grew up up there, and visit many times every year so I do know a little about that state and the surrounding states. I could have answered the same as the last part of your response which I agree with totally, however, ref beemervet post I am just throwin a little back his way bud sorry if ya got offended.

Originally Posted by du510
Again, your comments clearly show you know nothing of CT, yet you keep talking about it as if you do.

To the OP, it's freedom of choice. You don't get that choice when you cross the border into NY or MA, but you have it in CT. Your life, your call.

Old 11-14-2010 | 05:38 PM
Mike
Ultimate HDF Member
Received 38 Likes on 35 Posts

Last edited by Mike; 11-14-2010 at 05:46 PM.
Old 11-14-2010 | 05:40 PM
Pass Rider
Road Captain
Received 56 Likes on 33 Posts

I live in Colorado which is helmet optional for anyone 18 and over. I wear a helmet 100% of the time. Don't care what anyone else does.

Old 11-14-2010 | 05:48 PM
CT-Bagger
|
Road Master
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by Beemervet
The same skewed logic can (and is) used to argue against riding a motorcycle. Personally, I am very tired of hearing people tell others what they can and cannot choose to do. You do not have to like the choices other people make, but you must respect their ability to do so. This is still a (mostly) free country, so you Nancys lighten up.
BTW, CTBagger is a shitmerchant. He enjoys starting these fires.
I don't care who you are this red neck Gomer is some funny s#*t.
Larry the cable guy Goober.

Old 11-14-2010 | 05:50 PM
CT-Bagger
|
Road Master
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by masterblaster
du, I grew up up there, and visit many times every year so I do know a little about that state and the surrounding states. I could have answered the same as the last part of your response which I agree with totally, however, ref beemervet post I am just throwin a little back his way bud sorry if ya got offended.
beemervet is obviously a sweet grass red neck. LOL !

Quick Reply: CT Riders & Helmets