Touring Models Road King, Road King Custom, Road King Classic, Road Glide, Street Glide, Electra Glide, Electra Glide Classic, and Electra Glide Ultra Classic bikes.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Draggin Baggers response to a problem...

Search this Thread

Old 09-23-2006, 12:23 AM
DeathWind
Tourer
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default RE: Draggin Baggers response to a problem...

Maybe I'm missing something here.... All the times I've adjusted the air in my stock shocks I done it without removing the bags or losing air when removing the pump. Is that not supposed to be possible with my $32 HD pump?

Everyone has their own opinion when it comes to customizing. With all the other stuff I want, replacing a new set of stock shocks with something else isn't on the wish list, regardless of cost or maker. When I have to replace the stock units you can bet I will be looking at the Baggin Dragger shocks, especially seeing what you get for the money compared to a new set of OEM shocks. We'll see what happens in a couple of years.

Old 09-24-2006, 10:23 AM
Garemlin
Ultimate HDF Member
Received 11 Likes on 8 Posts

ORIGINAL: DeathWind

Maybe I'm missing something here.... All the times I've adjusted the air in my stock shocks I done it without removing the bags or losing air when removing the pump. Is that not supposed to be possible with my $32 HD pump?

This type of system allows you to adjust "on the fly". Cruising down the road and want to change the ride height and quality. Done. Backing into a parking space with a ton of added weight from gear. Push of a button lowers the bike down to get better leverage. Or if you have a really short passenger (or you are short yourself) and have trouble getting a leg over. That is about it. I don't think most people are going after the "gangsta" look. But I am sure there are a few.

Old 09-24-2006, 12:38 PM
DI75
Ultimate HDF Member
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

I am afraid to buy them[sm=angrymail.gif], after my posts questioning how the price can be so low[sm=dontgetit.gif] and the slow delivery[sm=oopssign.gif],Im afraid Tony will send me a supercharged set[sm=nxsmile.gif],so that when I add air on the fly, it will shoot me right off the bike[sm=yikesomg.gif]. Better change my name when I call in for mine!![sm=goodidea.gif]

Old 09-24-2006, 12:49 PM
bountyhunter
Banned
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Give it up "D", get in the game and place your before the price goes UP, you know you WANT it!

Old 09-24-2006, 01:01 PM
PhilM
Ultimate HDF Member
Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

ORIGINAL: Monstermile

ORIGINAL: roady

Monstermile, I will have mine installed next week and am only a short ride from you if you want to check it out. Will you be at the track this weekend ? I will be at the Bush race plan on being there about 9:30-10:00. If so maybe we can meet up. I plan on taking the bike and have tickets for a hospitality tent that starts at 10:30
Sent you a PM
You guys are kill'n me! Sure wish I could be there for this race!!! As it is, I'm religated to the couch today as there's no way i'd miss it. And..... it's probably one of the nicest days we've had for riding in a long time..... Oh well, they'll be here @ TMS in 6 weeks & we'll be there for that one! Have fun & be safe in the mob traffic on your bike(s)!

btw - sorry for the "off topic" response!