Touring Models Road King, Road King Custom, Road King Classic, Road Glide, Street Glide, Electra Glide, Electra Glide Classic, and Electra Glide Ultra Classic bikes.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Draggin Baggers response to a problem...

Search this Thread

Old 09-21-2006, 11:02 PM
lp
Seasoned HDF Member
Received 2,853 Likes on 1,601 Posts
Default RE: Draggin Baggers response to a problem...

maybe if you stop posting he'll stop posting and people can get their parts. i'm usually behind you 100% but the guy is obviously just defending something dear to him and you aint helping anyone but your ego....

lp

ORIGINAL: DI75

You are right Rocket Jockey $399.00 is an awesome price for an air ride set of shocks. In fact $750.00 would be a good price. That is, if they are ready for delivery. I need customers like you guys who pay before I do the work!!! I would be so happy!!!!!!!! Listen, I have some ocean front property in Montanna I am selling for $399.00 per acre. Send me a check and after I get a few bugs worked out, I will deliver the goods!!! J\k guys!!! You type writer rambos like White suit BRYAN get a sense of humor. Were you dropped on your head as a child??? Lighten up tough guy[:'(]

Old 09-21-2006, 11:18 PM
Richking
Intermediate
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

My RK Custom is fine stock but with my wife on back it doesn't ride as it should.Lots of trouble handling the extra weight.
I spoke with Amie yesterday and ordered my system and can't wait to get it. They are really nice people to deal with.
Thanks Tony an gang.Keep up the good service.

Old 09-21-2006, 11:52 PM
Bryan TTM
Banned
Received 10 Likes on 8 Posts

ORIGINAL: DI75

You are right Rocket Jockey $399.00 is an awesome price for an air ride set of shocks. In fact $750.00 would be a good price. That is, if they are ready for delivery. I need customers like you guys who pay before I do the work!!! I would be so happy!!!!!!!! Listen, I have some ocean front property in Montanna I am selling for $399.00 per acre. Send me a check and after I get a few bugs worked out, I will deliver the goods!!! J\k guys!!! You type writer rambos like White suit BRYAN get a sense of humor. Were you dropped on your head as a child??? Lighten up tough guy[:'(]

i'd like to invite you to leave the forum...why do you have to be such a jackass with every post

Old 09-22-2006, 01:17 AM
kruzin
Road Captain
Received 13 Likes on 4 Posts

I'll second that

Old 09-22-2006, 01:25 AM
roseroid
Advanced

I have Legend air ride, It is GREAT!! It also in comparison is very pricey!!! $1600.00 US, plus shipping tax etc. Legend does have a nice compressor mounting, compaired to what I saw in an eariler post pic. roid

Old 09-22-2006, 10:21 AM
Branded
Road Master

[sm=popcorn.gif]

Old 09-22-2006, 12:29 PM
gunrunner
Elite HDF Member
Received 6 Likes on 6 Posts

Im not knocking this system, Anybody who wants it, should order one, nothing but goods things are said about the makers but one question for this poster, how do you think this will be better than stock air shocks ,both will handle weight the same, only his has more range going down, handling gets worse the lower you go, so how can this benefit you?
ORIGINAL: Richking

My RK Custom is fine stock but with my wife on back it doesn't ride as it should.Lots of trouble handling the extra weight.
I spoke with Amie yesterday and ordered my system and can't wait to get it. They are really nice people to deal with.
Thanks Tony an gang.Keep up the good service.

Old 09-22-2006, 01:41 PM
td3
Cruiser

Hi Guys,
I rode 300 miles last night. I was on the 5 freeway here in california over the grapevine. It is the worst road, full of potholes and dips. My bike never bottomed out. It truly rides great. I am shipping out all orders this week and am even going to be shipping next weeks orders this week. We will be 100% caught up, so then members wil not have to read negative posts but will see alot of draggin baggers....
Thanks,
Tony

Old 09-22-2006, 01:50 PM
DI75
Ultimate HDF Member
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

See there ya go White suit Bryan. Thinkn someone died and left you in charge. Wake up son. This is a free country and people are entitled to express there opinions!! Although they may not agree with you, that is what makes this country GREAT[sm=americanasmiley.gif] A forum is for those people with ideas,questions,comments or to banner back and forth about a product whether good or bad!! It is not your job to invite me to stay or leave and as far as negative comments you are welcome to read all my posts and you will find the majority of them very positive. I knew you must wear that white suit for a reason As far as draggin baggers. I have NO DOUBT they are great people. I spoke with Tony's wife when they first posted and was going to order but decided to hold off and see what others thought first. Actually my comments seem to be helping them alot!! So my little friend I will continue to express MY HUMBLE OPINION with or without your blessing!![sm=goodidea.gif] Have a great day[sm=rant.gif]

Old 09-22-2006, 02:16 PM
Garemlin
Ultimate HDF Member
Received 11 Likes on 8 Posts

You system sounds good and obviously the price is great. But I was wondering how the price can be so low. A buddy of mine got a Hi-Lo air ride system put on his SE Ultra at Gettysburg Bike Week and paid $1100 installed. The system itself was $995. They have a 2 year warranty on the shocks and lifetime on the compressor. What is your warranty??

Quick Reply: Draggin Baggers response to a problem...