Touring Models Road King, Road King Custom, Road King Classic, Road Glide, Street Glide, Electra Glide, Electra Glide Classic, and Electra Glide Ultra Classic bikes.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Draggin Baggers response to a problem...

Search this Thread

Old 09-21-2006, 07:34 PM
Bryan TTM
Banned
Received 10 Likes on 8 Posts
Default RE: Draggin Baggers response to a problem...

hey tony...in life, there's two types of people....passionate and complacent....same on this forum...some think what they have is tops, good for them...most of the time they bash & lambast anything new...then you got the passionate, these are the ones who are inovators and not afraid to experiment...leaders and followers

you had a big problem that cost you some bucks, maybe lots of bucks...and for a small biz owner gettin started that could have been catastophic...however you got in front of the problem and made the calls yourself...IMO, it dont get no better...i'll be pleased to be a customer and hope you & Amee the best

to the no-buyin bashers...why dont yall just shut the **** up

edited by me cause i lost my temper with some of the same folks who bash on everything and aint even got a dog in the fight

Old 09-21-2006, 07:47 PM
SxysCowboy
Cruiser
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

i WILL own a draggin system. but i work construction and i have my off seasons. but work is good and i will be draggin my bagger so my short A$$ legs will reach. good luck tony i have my own small business i feel your pain

Old 09-21-2006, 07:55 PM
gunrunner
Elite HDF Member
Received 6 Likes on 6 Posts

Sorry to hear of your wifes condition, yes your reason for wanting one is good, but I think most buy for the other reason.
ORIGINAL: RonH

gunrunner
, I cant see why someone would want to slam your bagger to the ground to be kool then air it up to ride off, I see the kids & hip hoppers do it with their cars. But I like to ride and dont get off poseing around town for the looks of others but to those that do carry on!

Well if you must know the truth - after riding a chopper solo for 10+ years I ordered my bagger in January just after my wife had brain surgery, hoping that once healed we could start to ride together again. Well the recovery turned into MS and now she can barely walk let alone climb onto a bike. I'm hoping that being able to "slam it to the ground" will make it that much sooner that she WILL be able to get on it. So you see - there really IS a practicle reason for for this product too.

Old 09-21-2006, 07:59 PM
bountyhunter
Banned
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

The main reason I'm buyin'.....wife is short.....she always gets her way!

Old 09-21-2006, 08:05 PM
Bryan TTM
Banned
Received 10 Likes on 8 Posts

i bought mine cause i own a AirTail equipped custom chopper and it rides great for a 10' long bike...i like the idea of air-ride...dont care much for slammin it...but havin an on-board compressor is something HD should have done....and yes my bagger rides fine with the stock units, dont care much for the pump...i enjoy trying new stuff...this aint even new, just priced well and i have the product in hand...it is high quality...same comp as Legends and Progressive use so i know it works...and my shocks hold 180lbs of air(sorry tony, i hooked em up and shot em full to see if altitude messed with the bladder, i got a good set)....

give tony a break...he's a good business-man

Old 09-21-2006, 08:08 PM
vegashd
Banned

ORIGINAL: Bryan TTM

i bought mine cause i own a AirTail equipped custom chopper and it rides great for a 10' long bike...i like the idea of air-ride...dont care much for slammin it...but havin an on-board compressor is something HD should have done....and yes my bagger rides fine with the stock units, dont care much for the pump...i enjoy trying new stuff...this aint even new, just priced well and i have the product in hand...it is high quality...same comp as Legends and Progressive use so i know it works...and my shocks hold 180lbs of air(sorry tony, i hooked em up and shot em full to see if altitude messed with the bladder, i got a good set)....

give tony a break...he's a good business-man

At least some people here understand what it takes to get a business together and get products out there.

Waiting on my set....

Old 09-21-2006, 09:02 PM
bdjhog
Road Captain
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Thank God they don't make scratch n' sniff computers. My office would smell like urine now from the pissing matches going on in this thread.

Tony, keep up the good work, I just ordered my kit yesterday and will be waiting patiently but anxiously for it to arrive. Best advice I could give you now...... Ignore the nay sayers. This thread will drop to page two and all will be forgotten except for those of us who decided to take a chance on you and your product.

Old 09-21-2006, 09:43 PM
gmjhd
Cruiser

Tony & Amee, Thanks for making this product available to us. Also a great price to the forum members .------- I think if you have the funds & want this ,order it .----- STOP ******* of this guy for trying to make a small business work. I thank you & Amee! Mike

Old 09-21-2006, 09:56 PM
Rocket Jockey
Tourer

Well said bdjhog..... I bought my set yesterday too.

Some of you guys crack me up. Who cares why someone wants a bag system. I am 6' and can reach the ground on any bike.....I want to drop my bagger to the ground because I like the low fat look. So is that not a legitimate reason to buy the system? Half the bikes I see are not built to my taste, but they aren't mine and to the guy in the saddle the bike looks perfect and for that reason, I can appreciate the bike. Why justify why you want the bag system.....to each his own.

Tony, my unsolicited .02, stop fueling the fire here and let your product speak for itself. Offer a quality product, delivered it in a reasonable time at a great price. Bottomline, $399 for an onboard compressor air ride system is a screaming bargain.

RJ

Old 09-21-2006, 10:40 PM
DI75
Ultimate HDF Member
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

You are right Rocket Jockey $399.00 is an awesome price for an air ride set of shocks. In fact $750.00 would be a good price. That is, if they are ready for delivery. I need customers like you guys who pay before I do the work!!! I would be so happy!!!!!!!! Listen, I have some ocean front property in Montanna I am selling for $399.00 per acre. Send me a check and after I get a few bugs worked out, I will deliver the goods!!! J\k guys!!! You type writer rambos like White suit BRYAN get a sense of humor. Were you dropped on your head as a child??? Lighten up tough guy[:'(]
Name:  DIUSMC.jpg
Views: 13
Size:  72.0 KB

Quick Reply: Draggin Baggers response to a problem...