Touring Models Road King, Road King Custom, Road King Classic, Road Glide, Street Glide, Electra Glide, Electra Glide Classic, and Electra Glide Ultra Classic bikes.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Installed the Chrome Auxiliary Lighting Bracket Kit

Search this Thread

Old 12-09-2010, 08:07 AM
Shawrco
Cruiser
Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Originally Posted by mkguitar
Looking at doping similar at the rear, I have the detachable tour pak kit coming and want to "slenderize" the rear- also moving the license plate to under the taillight---kinda like the flhx

Nice Job, Mike
I think w/the kit you'll get the tag bracket relocation stuff. I ordered the 4-pt docking hardware and the detach tour pak bracket only, then realized I was missing the shock strut covers and the tag bracket. I had planned to do the bullet rear TS, but I bought the wrong Street Glide/Road Glide housing on the first try - didn't have the inner holes to mount the tag bracket underneath. Ended up getting the correct housing off Zinotti website and re-attaching the bullets. Used the Kuryakyn curved license plate frame. My TS have red lenses because PO had installed the rear brake lite module. Oh, and I had to buy the strut covers separately, ended up going w/black instead of chrome.

Old 12-09-2010, 08:32 AM
Shawrco
Cruiser

Originally Posted by liftgator
I took advantage of a 30% off sale and installed the Chrome Auxiliary Lighting Bracket Kit (69227-04A) and bullet turn signals (69228-04) on my '10 Ltd.
I'm planning to do a handlebar swap soon - wish I had the bucs to get the aux light bar now too while the front end will be all apart. I previously bought a set of Street Glide front turn sigs and brackets to put on, but probably a good idea to keep the spots for extra visibility.

Does anyone know if the SG front bullets are the same P/N as what is used for the aux brackets?

The lite mod on your bike is creating a lot of envy...

Old 12-09-2010, 08:44 AM
Scorpion07
Road Warrior

IMHO you need the Visor Style trim ring kit for your turn signals, to finish it off.
http://www.harley-davidson.com/gma/g...bmLocale=en_US
You've gone this far$$$$

Old 12-09-2010, 08:47 AM
IAMSWUTIAMS
Extreme HDF Member
Received 13 Likes on 12 Posts

I bought my custom brackets here in the classifieds for less than 1/2 price. Scored! And I love the look.