Touring Models Road King, Road King Custom, Road King Classic, Road Glide, Street Glide, Electra Glide, Electra Glide Classic, and Electra Glide Ultra Classic bikes.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Power commander coming today

Search this Thread

Old 09-20-2006, 01:49 PM
2006ultra
Road Captain
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default Power commander coming today

I should get my PCIII from fuel/moto today. Jamie the guy that runs it is pretty cool to talk to on the phone. That is very rare these day's with vendors. They do a custom map and load it for you so it's basically plug and play. Jamie also set the rev limiter to 6200 rpm. I looked at the air/fuel graph on his website from a stock harley and man are they lean. I'm not a HP junkie on my Harley but I would like a little better throttle response and maybe just a tad better torque curve. I actually like the performance of my TC88. I have rineharts and a filter so with the PCIII I should pick up about 5HP and 5TQ at the wheel. Not huge but I think it will make me happy. I'll post later today once I get it installed.

Old 09-20-2006, 02:03 PM
RonH
Road Captain
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Default RE: Power commander coming today

Great to hear - I've been thinking about a PC3 from them for my Classic. Glad to know the process has been good and I'll be anxious to hear what you think about the results.

Old 09-20-2006, 02:11 PM
2006ultra
Road Captain

I have delt with a lot of vendors over the years. Mainly when I was building my 1968 Barracuda. I did some drag racing etc so I was always talking on forums and dealing with suspension-carb-exterior and interior people etc etc etc. You can ussually tell in the first conversation who is worth a crap and who isn't. I'm all about good people and tech support. Thats where my money go's. This Jamie was great on the phone and answered all my questions PLUS he will give you some for instances. Thats key to me because it stimulates me to ask questions I would have forgotten to ask or questions I would have never thought of. He's very easy to understand. Top notch guy!

Old 09-20-2006, 02:41 PM
cornholio
Tourer
Received 6 Likes on 5 Posts

be sure to post back after the install

Old 09-20-2006, 05:48 PM
ATC2
Cruiser
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I'm also waiting for a PCIII from Fuel Moto and I also had a positive expirience. Also in the mail are Rheinhart duals and a big sucker got those from Parts Direct, I'm anxious for the stuff to arrive. It's for an 06 RK Classic

Old 09-20-2006, 06:28 PM
bonzo2
Tourer
Received 5 Likes on 2 Posts

I have a PC111 that should be at the house today or tomorrow. I made the mistake of ordering a V & H FeulPAk from Eastern Performance (mistake ordering the FeulPak not dealing with Eastern Perf) only to find that there is No MAP available for an 06 Touring with a stage 1. So Eastern Took that back and exchanged for a PC111. I was hoping for a refund. Then I would have ordered the PC111 from FuelMoto but they would not refund, exchange only. I am ok with that but looks like Iwill do the down load myself. I have Stage 1, SE Slash Down Pro One Slip Ons and SE Air Cleaner on an 06 Ultra. Map on the dynojet web site says M807-005. Does this look right to you guys or is there a custom map I am missing because I have to load this myself (no Jamie from FuelMoto)?

Old 09-21-2006, 12:48 AM
nb472
Road Captain
Received 29 Likes on 24 Posts

Jamie and fuelmoto is definitly the way to go with a PC111. Ordered mine on a Wed. morn. and had it by Fri. afternoon. Gave him the setup on my bike and he programmed it. Made a different bike out of mine !! (had a sputtering problem at low speeds) It now purrrs and roars.Throttle responce is great. Thought about a dyno at Sturgis, but why?. One thing I've learned is, do some research on this site before you buy.

Old 09-21-2006, 01:44 AM
T.C
Novice

I have a 06 ultra and install pc111, best bang for the buck. Have samson rolled thunder slip ons and stage 1 and 25 deg injectors.

Old 09-21-2006, 12:45 PM
2006ultra
Road Captain

It didn't come yesterday so hopefully it comes today!

Old 09-21-2006, 09:45 PM
MC3164
Novice

TC,
What map did you get to work well with the 25 injectors?
I've not had a lot of luck.

thanks,
Mark

Quick Reply: Power commander coming today