Touring Models Road King, Road King Custom, Road King Classic, Road Glide, Street Glide, Electra Glide, Electra Glide Classic, and Electra Glide Ultra Classic bikes.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Topshop is back!

Search this Thread

Old 10-23-2010, 02:36 PM
Gruamach
Road Warrior
Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

Originally Posted by steveh326
is the 3" stretch the one that lines up even with the street glide fender trim? If so, I think this is just what I am looking for... I was gonna go with the S one but this venom looks killer to me.
Indeed.
If it mates up with the stock 2010+ SG fender, I just may swap my plans around and do the bags first before the front end.

Old 10-23-2010, 04:10 PM
Eric in chicago
Road Captain
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by r8rs4lf
I would love to give you some of my business, but am wondering if you are also making a matching rear fender now? That's really the only hold up. I don't want to risk your bags with another vendors fender and it not match up.

If you are making a matching rear fender, can a 4 point be installed along with it? Also, what are you guys doing for a tail/brake/license plate light?

Right now I'm leaning towards baddad or Milwaukee one because they have taken the guesswork out of it. They make everything and it all matches. It may be more, but to not have the headache of trying to find a matching rear fender would be worth it to me.
Just a heads up, I have the first set of TS 4.25 bags from the original group buy. I did not have the paitence to wait for TS to come out with a fender i liked. I got the Milwaukee rear fender, measured the bag, top to cutout and sent the info to MB to be sure it would all match up, no issue. See pic below. I wish the Venom were out when I did the bags, freaking killer looking!
TS Bags are very, very nice. I think my bags had a measurement of 13-14 inches on the wheel facing side of the bags.

Attached Thumbnails Topshop is back!-dsc00376.jpg  
Old 10-23-2010, 06:00 PM
r8rs4lf
Road Warrior
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by Eric in chicago
Just a heads up, I have the first set of TS 4.25 bags from the original group buy. I did not have the paitence to wait for TS to come out with a fender i liked. I got the Milwaukee rear fender, measured the bag, top to cutout and sent the info to MB to be sure it would all match up, no issue. See pic below. I wish the Venom were out when I did the bags, freaking killer looking!
TS Bags are very, very nice. I think my bags had a measurement of 13-14 inches on the wheel facing side of the bags.

How about a couple close ups? From that far away, it looks good.

Old 10-23-2010, 08:56 PM
Jerry L
Road Warrior
Received 253 Likes on 161 Posts

Got any pics yet of your Venoms actually on a bike? Look great!
Jerry

Old 10-23-2010, 08:58 PM
ENTERPRISE
Tourer
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

i'd like to see them on a bike also

Old 10-25-2010, 12:11 PM
TopShopBags
Former Sponsor

Originally Posted by Black Diamond 110
Tony

Sent you an email some time back about skid plates for the bottom of the bags. Never heard back. I dragged the right bag on the Dragon just a bit. Having her repaired and need the plates for protection.

Also here's some of the pics I sent you of the finished product. These bags are great! I recommend them to anyone looking for a great bag.

JW

JW,

Email me and i will get you a set of plates

tony

Old 10-25-2010, 12:12 PM
TopShopBags
Former Sponsor

Originally Posted by steveh326
is the 3" stretch the one that lines up even with the street glide fender trim? If so, I think this is just what I am looking for... I was gonna go with the S one but this venom looks killer to me.

3'' longer bags sould line up really good in the rear. I could do a set of 0 to 3'' venoms stock in the front and 3'' in the rear

Old 10-25-2010, 12:14 PM
TopShopBags
Former Sponsor

Originally Posted by r8rs4lf
I would love to give you some of my business, but am wondering if you are also making a matching rear fender now? That's really the only hold up. I don't want to risk your bags with another vendors fender and it not match up.

If you are making a matching rear fender, can a 4 point be installed along with it? Also, what are you guys doing for a tail/brake/license plate light?

Right now I'm leaning towards baddad or Milwaukee one because they have taken the guesswork out of it. They make everything and it all matches. It may be more, but to not have the headache of trying to find a matching rear fender would be worth it to me.

I think with the bad dad fender you cut the exsaut holes your self so i would not see and problems. At this time we have no fender.

tony

Old 10-25-2010, 12:16 PM
TopShopBags
Former Sponsor

Originally Posted by Gruamach
Indeed.
If it mates up with the stock 2010+ SG fender, I just may swap my plans around and do the bags first before the front end.

i will post pictures up of the 0-3'' venoms

Old 10-25-2010, 12:18 PM
TopShopBags
Former Sponsor

Originally Posted by Eric in chicago

Your bike is looking really good

Quick Reply: Topshop is back!