Touring Models Road King, Road King Custom, Road King Classic, Road Glide, Street Glide, Electra Glide, Electra Glide Classic, and Electra Glide Ultra Classic bikes.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Sr v. Jr Give Me a Break

Search this Thread

Old 10-14-2010, 06:01 PM
DamifIknow
Road Warrior
Received 58 Likes on 55 Posts
Default Sr v. Jr Give Me a Break

I think is a ploy by the producers at TLC. I dont think they are even arguing. Has anybody see the latest comercial of the show? It implies they are going to be working together again for the next 5 weeks. All three of the fools are shown in front of OCC with Sr in the middle with the bumda$$ on one side and the talentless hack on the other and then they walk away fron the old butt licker while he just stands there. Any opinions on theses fools or are their 15 minutes of fame over.

Old 10-14-2010, 06:08 PM
jimgaf
Cruiser
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I'm sad to see Vinny had to return.

Old 10-14-2010, 06:10 PM
DamifIknow
Road Warrior
Received 58 Likes on 55 Posts

Originally Posted by jimgaf
I'm sad to see Vinny had to return.
had to????

Old 10-14-2010, 06:12 PM
vistavette
Stellar HDF Member
Received 183 Likes on 129 Posts

They're done. Somehow I do continue to watch and it's no wonder that Sr. has damaged relationships with all of his kids; serious issues there.

Old 10-14-2010, 06:15 PM
ybnorml
Seasoned HDF Member
Received 28,810 Likes on 11,551 Posts

Gave up on them months ago.......too many inflated egos and just
3 small steps away from WWE wrestling antics !!!

Old 10-14-2010, 06:17 PM
Flatlander
Road Warrior
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I think the writing is on the wall. Discovery has started airing reruns of the biker buildoff series. I could watch that all day.

Old 10-14-2010, 06:18 PM
mike1158
Road Master
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

i read somewhere on here a while ago that JR & SR were seen walking down the street together in like Aspen Colorado over the past winter...

as far as bikes go.... JRs bike "anti venom!!!" ohhhhhhh...big deal, take all of the useless round bar he tacked together and all you ahve is another chopper no different then you can buy all day from guys like Iron HOrse or Big Bear....

They are both rich from this mess.... JR obviously made enough money to "play" bike builder.... lets lease a huge shop and load it with state of the art equipment WITHOUT having any clients.. and when he did get a bike build he had to scramble to find someone to build a tank....wait...JR, i thought YOU were the genious bike builder.

I don't agree with evrything SR does, or should i say how they depict him in the show (editting can do wonders) but i give him credit...he went from a local steel erecting business to following his passion with bikes and building it into a worldwide brand..... i'm not saying JR had nothing to do with it, but SR obviously doesn't need him... THat big beautifull 100,000 sf OCC building is still sitting on the side of the NY Thruway, with the lights on and the doors open...

...their 15 minutes over?? oviously not..they're still on TV

Old 10-14-2010, 06:28 PM
blackswampbiker
Tourer
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

I am/was a fan of the show and they do make some kick *** bikes but I do agree the show is now a total ploy I dont think they are fighting one bit if you go to Jr's website there is not one thing about getting a bike from him it is just t shirts and stuff, so if your $$$ was going to come from building bikes wouldnt you have how to go about getting one of your bikes all over your website? I think the reason there is nothing about getting a bike from him is because he isnt really buliding bikes just ratings if you want a bike you go to his plce of employment OCC.

Old 10-14-2010, 06:48 PM
big ears
Tourer
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

I got bored with that bunch long ago. They be silly and boring, but what ain't on tv.

Old 10-14-2010, 06:50 PM
pargenz
Outstanding HDF Member
Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

I've always felt the show was over the top on theatrics. Now, there is too much drama and not enough bike buildin' for me to watch.

They're all laughing... all the way to the bank.

Quick Reply: Sr v. Jr Give Me a Break