Touring Models Road King, Road King Custom, Road King Classic, Road Glide, Street Glide, Electra Glide, Electra Glide Classic, and Electra Glide Ultra Classic bikes.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Sr v. Jr Give Me a Break

Search this Thread

Old 10-15-2010, 05:24 AM
NELS
Road Master
Received 122 Likes on 97 Posts

Took a ride up there to see what it was all about. Lots of nice bikes on the floor but everything from decks of cards to bikes was overpriced. Took a pi$$ and left. More enjoyment at any "bike night"!

Old 10-15-2010, 05:32 AM
TexasDwight
Advanced
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I would rather lay prone with my feet in a hot bar-b-que pit roasting and being poked in the eyes with a sharp stick than watch that bull on the tube.

My opinion only though!!

Old 10-15-2010, 06:10 AM
eazyduzzit
Tourer
Received 10 Likes on 5 Posts

Mikey's pretty cool. He doesn't even pretend to be interested in any of the big ego crap. He does his own thing.

Old 10-15-2010, 06:35 AM
dlrshort
Road Captain
Default Back to the movie...........

Ok, now it's time to discuss the Paul Teutel, Sr. movie again. Part of the plot involves Mikey actually finding a job after his standup comedy career fails and neither Sr. or Jr. will rehire him to hang around and do nothing........... If you were writing the script, what would Mikey's next job be. (please do not say Vice President, he's clearly over qualified).

Old 10-15-2010, 07:02 AM
Irish Hogster
Cruiser

I just fast forward thorugh the arguments and outdoor pursuits but do quite enjoy looking at some of their creations

Old 10-15-2010, 07:49 AM
hdman6
Tourer
Received 32 Likes on 26 Posts
Thumbs down

I have watched these BOZO's since day 1 just get richer and richer for no apparent reason other than they make junk. I live in Montgomery NY and see them all the time. Mickey lived across the street from me and i would see him ride his moped in the am while putting my kid on the bus. what a joke. The new building they build is the perfect location i think, right next to the orange County Dump... they can roll the bike right into the scrap metal dumpster where it belongs lol.... have you ever seen one of there bikes go on a long haul to Sturgis from NY. NOT.... they are just bike assemblers not builders. I don't give them the time of day when i see them in the hardware store and other places near me.. Sr has this attitude that he is bigger than life. One time he was standing next to me at the hardware store and kept looking at me like i was supposed to ask for his autograph or something. i just ignored him as usual.. I think he got the picture. he is a jerk. The only credit I can give them is they made lots of $$ off people and had a very good marketing outlet. (not me). The rule around here is real bikers don't recognize them as builders. just my 2 cents..

Old 10-15-2010, 09:54 AM
Big_Al47
Ultimate HDF Member
Veteran: Army
Received 93 Likes on 40 Posts

Originally Posted by dlrshort
Ok, now it's time to discuss the Paul Teutel, Sr. movie again. Part of the plot involves Mikey actually finding a job after his standup comedy career fails and neither Sr. or Jr. will rehire him to hang around and do nothing........... If you were writing the script, what would Mikey's next job be. (please do not say Vice President, he's clearly over qualified).
Bartender....then he could screw up all the drinks.......or a super model/victoria secret catalog editor, just to see some hot chicks on the show

Old 10-15-2010, 10:10 AM
Texas Fat Boy
Extreme HDF Member
Received 34 Likes on 22 Posts

I quit watching them once they started randomly tearing up stuff for the TV show's sake. That to me just isn’t interesting.

Once the Discovery Channel drops them, they will all go broke. They won’t sell that many T Shirts once they go off the air…..and they sure as hell won’t sell enough bikes to pay for that building.

Old 10-15-2010, 10:39 AM
CIII
Intermediate

Originally Posted by parachuter
I have to agree with you. Ma's Roadhouse is some dumb $hit. The other show with the guy in Sturgis was just as dumb. I would love to have one of those bars selling six dollar beer, and complain why I'm not making money.
+ 1 on Ma's Road house. This show takes dumb to a whole new level. I quit watching AC couple years ago when the drama overtook the bike building. All these reality shows are BS soap operas with a bike theme.

Old 10-15-2010, 02:12 PM
kjelders
Tourer
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Mikey should have his own talk show. He can be funny doing his dumb stuff. Ma Roadhouse is absolutely the dumbest "real tv" yet. as Ma says...."take... a ...hike..."

Quick Reply: Sr v. Jr Give Me a Break