Touring Models Road King, Road King Custom, Road King Classic, Road Glide, Street Glide, Electra Glide, Electra Glide Classic, and Electra Glide Ultra Classic bikes.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

PC-V and Autotune question please advise!!

Search this Thread

Old 10-03-2010, 10:49 PM
Garcou
Club Member
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

It's the plug about 10 inchs back from the actual o2 sensor, I crazy glued the plastic back together, then resaudered the wire, put the cap back on and remounted, went for 2 separate rides, things seem to be working well, accepted trims 2 x and on the 2nd very few adj, looking at my map now iam noticing a lot of negative values in the lower rpm range, I've got kick *** power when I twist the throttle but Ian noticing when I let off the throttle that iam getting a weird sound as the motor is spinning down not a backfire more like a wah wah wah (is this reversion I keep reading about?). it seems with the leaner value down low it's affecting my sound a bit, also noticed that my drivability is suffering while Iam motoring in first gear down my half mile driveway, a bit jerky any ideas?

Last edited by Garcou; 10-03-2010 at 10:53 PM.
Old 10-04-2010, 04:29 AM
18BKLR
Road Master

Add some fuel to the lower rpm's. Did the trick for me. I don't have the AT but do have the woods cams with a 2-1. I noticed the same as you are here. Talked to Jamie and added some fuel in 5% increments. All it took was to add 5 to the value that was there from low rpm up to about 20% throttle. I think that will get you where you need to be.

Old 10-04-2010, 04:42 PM
fuelmoto
Platinum Sponsor
Received 4,123 Likes on 1,343 Posts

Originally Posted by Garcou
It's the plug about 10 inchs back from the actual o2 sensor, I crazy glued the plastic back together, then resaudered the wire, put the cap back on and remounted, went for 2 separate rides, things seem to be working well, accepted trims 2 x and on the 2nd very few adj, looking at my map now iam noticing a lot of negative values in the lower rpm range, I've got kick *** power when I twist the throttle but Ian noticing when I let off the throttle that iam getting a weird sound as the motor is spinning down not a backfire more like a wah wah wah (is this reversion I keep reading about?). it seems with the leaner value down low it's affecting my sound a bit, also noticed that my drivability is suffering while Iam motoring in first gear down my half mile driveway, a bit jerky any ideas?
Email me your map to jamie@fuelmotousa.com and I will take a look at it

Jamie Long / Fuel Moto USA
The USA's Leader V-Twin EFI & Performance www.fuelmotousa.com
Contact 920-423-3309
Email jamie@fuelmotousa.com

Old 10-06-2010, 09:18 PM
Garcou
Club Member

Thanks Jamie! I'll send it to you this weekend