Touring Models Road King, Road King Custom, Road King Classic, Road Glide, Street Glide, Electra Glide, Electra Glide Classic, and Electra Glide Ultra Classic bikes.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:
Old 03-17-2015, 05:44 PM
How-Tos on this Topic
Last edit by: IB Advertising
Add your two cents to the bank to help redefine a great product.

Get caught up with recent posts Here

Get all the info, check out:Previous Threads
Print Wikipost

107" Big Bore Kit and Dyno Testing by Fuel Moto

Search this Thread

Old 12-20-2010, 10:53 AM
fuelmoto
Platinum Sponsor
Received 4,161 Likes on 1,354 Posts

Originally Posted by SCJE8
Jamie...

With respect to the Stage II headwork done by Hillside that has been mentioned...do we contract that service through you, or do we work a separate deal and shipping with the guys at Hillside? I would like very much to simply box up and ship my jugs and heads to you and get back my original jugs and heads from you after you work your 'magic' on them.

Can this be done and what kind of turn-around can I expect?

Thanks for a your great work...great service...and great thread!

Steve
You can contact Scott at Hillside Cycle directly and he will set you up with a great cylinder head package and he can be contacted at 315-495-6650. Just tell him we sent you and you are using our kit.

Fuel Moto is also going to offer complete cylinder head services in-house starting in early 2011, we are currently putting everything into place at the moment.

Jamie Long / Fuel Moto USA
The USA's Leader V-Twin EFI & Performance www.fuelmotousa.com
Contact 920-423-3309
Email jamie@fuelmotousa.com

Old 12-20-2010, 11:56 AM
SaltySARdog
Advanced
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I am glad to hear that you are going to start offering the cylinder head service in house. Probably to early to ask but was wondering if you had an idea of how much extra that service would run, already saving up for the kit and trip to be done sometime in mid 2011.

Old 12-20-2010, 12:53 PM
1931jamesw
Ultimate HDF Member
Received 12 Likes on 7 Posts

I was under the impression that headwork with this kit was not advisable due to the crank not being able to handle the power expected. Are you going to offer crankwork too, Jamie?

Old 12-20-2010, 01:12 PM
fuelmoto
Platinum Sponsor

Originally Posted by 1931jamesw
I was under the impression that headwork with this kit was not advisable due to the crank not being able to handle the power expected. Are you going to offer crankwork too, Jamie?
Our 107" kit works fine with the stock crankshaft and generally speaking if you plan on making more than say 125Hp/125Tq we recommend that customers strongly consider building the lower end, however this is greatly influenced on how the bike is going to be used and their riding style. We can also provide crankwork if necessary for higher output applications.

Old 12-20-2010, 01:19 PM
fuelmoto
Platinum Sponsor

Originally Posted by SaltySARdog
I am glad to hear that you are going to start offering the cylinder head service in house. Probably to early to ask but was wondering if you had an idea of how much extra that service would run, already saving up for the kit and trip to be done sometime in mid 2011.
We expect to be pretty competitive with whats out pricing wise, and it will really depend on how far we need to go. Our main focus first will be to offer a head that works specifically with our 107 kit and exhaust components.

Old 12-20-2010, 03:26 PM
ibjeepn
3rd Gear

subscribe

Old 12-20-2010, 06:48 PM
coops_nightster
Advanced

Jamie, would the price for my softail still be the $1995 for complete install,break in and dyno tune or would there be any addition charges? The hp/tq numbers look awesome. Do u have any previous softail dyno sheets to look at with the tw 555 cams that you have installed? Thanks

Old 12-20-2010, 09:20 PM
Zoomin Ultra
Cruiser

Originally Posted by fuelmoto
Our 107" big bore is $1299.00 for the complete kit, or $1995.00 installed and dyno tuned. You will also need a PC-V or fuel management we can work with as well as a good exhaust system and air intake and we carry a wide range of these products. For more info and recommendations you can contact us at 877-729-4754
Have you done any upgrades with the SERT yet, or would you anticipate any reason the SERT would not work?

Have you done any upgrades with the Vance and Hines Power Duals?

Old 12-21-2010, 06:22 AM
Hillsidecycle.com
Sponsor
Received 822 Likes on 587 Posts

Originally Posted by SCJE8
Jamie...

With respect to the Stage II headwork done by Hillside that has been mentioned...do we contract that service through you, or do we work a separate deal and shipping with the guys at Hillside? I would like very much to simply box up and ship my jugs and heads to you and get back my original jugs and heads from you after you work your 'magic' on them.

Can this be done and what kind of turn-around can I expect?

Thanks for a your great work...great service...and great thread!

Steve

Feel free to contact us in regards to that.
We offer 5 different levels of cylinder heads here, along with a mulitude of Harley machine shop services, and more.
Scott

Old 12-21-2010, 11:20 AM
fuelmoto
Platinum Sponsor

Originally Posted by coops_nightster
Jamie, would the price for my softail still be the $1995 for complete install,break in and dyno tune or would there be any addition charges? The hp/tq numbers look awesome. Do u have any previous softail dyno sheets to look at with the tw 555 cams that you have installed? Thanks
Yes the prices for the Softail are the same. We have not yet installed any Softail kits at the moment in-house

Quick Reply: 107" Big Bore Kit and Dyno Testing by Fuel Moto