Touring Models Road King, Road King Custom, Road King Classic, Road Glide, Street Glide, Electra Glide, Electra Glide Classic, and Electra Glide Ultra Classic bikes.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:
Old 03-17-2015, 05:44 PM
How-Tos on this Topic
Last edit by: IB Advertising
Add your two cents to the bank to help redefine a great product.

Get caught up with recent posts Here

Get all the info, check out:Previous Threads
Print Wikipost

107" Big Bore Kit and Dyno Testing by Fuel Moto

Search this Thread

Old 12-16-2010, 12:09 PM
Hillsidecycle.com
Sponsor
Received 822 Likes on 587 Posts

Originally Posted by fuelmoto
Here are some results from a 107" install we did this week for a customer that came to Wisconsin all the way from Pittsburgh,PA. This bike is a 2011 Road Glide which came in with 124 miles. We added the Fuel Moto 107" big bore kit with Wood's TW-555 cams, Rinehart Xtreme true duals, SE Heavy Breather, Dynojet PC-V w/Auto Tune, and also a set of cylinder heads that were done by Hillside Cycle. These were Scott's Stage II cylinder heads and we set the compression at 10.5:1. They also installed manual compression releases. CCP is 197 lbs. Overall this is a very impressive combination. Here is a dyno chart as well as a before and after comparison

2011 Road Glide 96" bone stock vs Fuel Moto 107" kit w/Hillside Stg II heads
Jamie,
That sure piles the torque in quick, and really does not want to let go of it.
Looks like a great touring combo.
Great job on the tune!!
Scott

Old 12-16-2010, 04:20 PM
Mike
Ultimate HDF Member
Received 38 Likes on 35 Posts

Originally Posted by Hillsidecyclecom
Jamie,
Great job on the tune!!
Scott
Nice job to everyone who had a hand in this.

Old 12-16-2010, 06:31 PM
drhooligan
Tourer
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by Hillsidecyclecom
Jamie,
Great job on the tune!!
Scott
Wow, nice looking chart. I've got my heads and jugs off the bike and am packing them right now to send off to you Scott. Looking to do the same Hillside Heads and TW-555 cam in my '07 FXDWG. Will be using the Power Vision with wide bands when Jamie has them available. Can't wait.

Old 12-16-2010, 10:38 PM
2009blackpearle
Road Master
Received 20 Likes on 18 Posts
Default head question

Jamie are the valves stock on the hillside head or are the the size of the the ones in say the mva or 110+ harley heads. Did you use the stock throttle body and injectors or up size it.
I have a 103 kit with 255 i put on last winter and am hoping to upgrade the heads this winter and wondered if the mvs or 110+ heads would work ok with out changing my throttle body. I would like to get the numbers you got on that 2011 with your 107 kit.
my comp is hitting 197 right now in both cylinders and I have to use decompression releases or it just wont turn over without hurting the flywheel ring.
I want to add vance hines power dual cross over and monster rounds. I'll probably take it to your friend Bruce in burlington ont. when Im done.
Ive got sepst right now.

Old 12-17-2010, 09:40 AM
fuelmoto
Platinum Sponsor
Received 4,160 Likes on 1,354 Posts

Originally Posted by 2009blackpearle
Jamie are the valves stock on the hillside head or are the the size of the the ones in say the mva or 110+ harley heads. Did you use the stock throttle body and injectors or up size it.
I have a 103 kit with 255 i put on last winter and am hoping to upgrade the heads this winter and wondered if the mvs or 110+ heads would work ok with out changing my throttle body. I would like to get the numbers you got on that 2011 with your 107 kit.
my comp is hitting 197 right now in both cylinders and I have to use decompression releases or it just wont turn over without hurting the flywheel ring.
I want to add vance hines power dual cross over and monster rounds. I'll probably take it to your friend Bruce in burlington ont. when Im done.
Ive got sepst right now.
Hello, the Hillside Stage II heads use oversize valves. Compression on this build was 10.5:1. We used the stock throttle body and injectors. We did install manual compression releases however the motor turns over very easily and they will only need to be used when the motor is very hot. As far as your combination we have not done any testing with the SE components so I cannot offer any recommendations for cylinder heads specifically, however you really need to watch the compression when using the SE255 cams due to the early intake valve close and lack of overlap or you will be fighting heat and detonation. Bruce at Dyno Tunes is great and will be able to take care of any tuning needs you require

Jamie Long / Fuel Moto USA
The USA's Leader V-Twin EFI & Performance www.fuelmotousa.com
Contact 920-423-3309
Email jamie@fuelmotousa.com

Old 12-17-2010, 10:28 AM
papifun
Outstanding HDF Member
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

jamie - i am based in Quebec Canada.. do you have any recommndations of anyone in canada you guys a FM deal with ? i am intersted in the 107 kit but its a long drive !!....my 08 SG is for sale on consignemnt for a 2011 SG - if it dont go through ny april..i plan to up the power on my current scoot..

Old 12-17-2010, 02:20 PM
partycrasher
Tourer
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

great results....just imagine if he increased to a 58mm Throttle body......all in all....well done !!!!!

Old 12-17-2010, 02:27 PM
fuelmoto
Platinum Sponsor
Received 4,160 Likes on 1,354 Posts

Originally Posted by papifun
jamie - i am based in Quebec Canada.. do you have any recommndations of anyone in canada you guys a FM deal with ? i am intersted in the 107 kit but its a long drive !!....my 08 SG is for sale on consignemnt for a 2011 SG - if it dont go through ny april..i plan to up the power on my current scoot..
We do not have anyone we can recommend in Quebec, however most competent indy shops or HD dealers should be able to handle the install pretty easily and we are always here for any technical support or questions that come up before, during, or after the build

Old 12-17-2010, 05:42 PM
CLL375
Road Captain
Received 2 Likes on 1 Post

Jamie, I'm seriously considering your kit but the one thing that worries me is the tune. I already have your stage1 kit with the PCV. How well does the auto tune work if I get it? Will I need any other tune (ie dyno)?

Old 12-17-2010, 06:21 PM
CLL375
Road Captain
Received 2 Likes on 1 Post

Jamie, I'm seriously considering your kit but the one thing that worries me is the tune. I already have your stage1 kit with the PCV. How well does the auto tune work if I get it? Will I need any other tune (ie dyno)?

Quick Reply: 107" Big Bore Kit and Dyno Testing by Fuel Moto