Touring Models Road King, Road King Custom, Road King Classic, Road Glide, Street Glide, Electra Glide, Electra Glide Classic, and Electra Glide Ultra Classic bikes.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:
Old 03-17-2015, 05:44 PM
How-Tos on this Topic
Last edit by: IB Advertising
Add your two cents to the bank to help redefine a great product.

Get caught up with recent posts Here

Get all the info, check out:Previous Threads
Print Wikipost

107" Big Bore Kit and Dyno Testing by Fuel Moto

Search this Thread

Old 11-17-2010, 03:47 PM
boom23
Tourer
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Anyone in S. California???

Old 11-17-2010, 04:16 PM
soft 02
Seasoned HDF Member
Received 4,571 Likes on 2,889 Posts

+1 for anyone in southern or northern or eastern or western or central Kalifornia

Old 11-17-2010, 04:55 PM
fuelmoto
Platinum Sponsor
Received 4,161 Likes on 1,354 Posts

We do not currently have anyone on the west coast

Jamie Long / Fuel Moto USA
The USA's Leader V-Twin EFI & Performance www.fuelmotousa.com
Contact 920-423-3309
Email jamie@fuelmotousa.com

Old 11-17-2010, 10:03 PM
azbagger1
Novice
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Jamie,

I have a 2008 Roadking Classic with a SE Super Tuner and Stage 1 and RineHart true duals... A) will these items work with your kit
B) How hard for a novice wrencher...
C) what kind of numbers (hp&tq) are achievable with my setup
D) Tools that I may need to buy?...piston ring sqeezy thing to get the piston in the jug, cam tool, .....
E) Tuning...if you give me a map how much more tuning do I need(ignorant on the tuning end of these things)

AZBAGGER1

Last edited by azbagger1; 11-17-2010 at 10:06 PM.
Old 11-17-2010, 11:38 PM
jpalm
Road Captain
Received 20 Likes on 13 Posts
Default Warranty?

Jamie, this question may have already been asked, but after reading about ten pages of postings it all ran together. If my work is done by one of your approved techs will it come with any kind of warranty? I just purchased the bike and have 2 years of warranty left (which is just as much of a curse as a blessing). As you know, this build will pretty much guarantee that HD will deny any warranty work I need done, but I don't want to wait that long to get this package.

Old 11-18-2010, 10:54 AM
fuelmoto
Platinum Sponsor

Originally Posted by azbagger1
Jamie,

I have a 2008 Roadking Classic with a SE Super Tuner and Stage 1 and RineHart true duals... A) will these items work with your kit
B) How hard for a novice wrencher...
C) what kind of numbers (hp&tq) are achievable with my setup
D) Tools that I may need to buy?...piston ring sqeezy thing to get the piston in the jug, cam tool, .....
E) Tuning...if you give me a map how much more tuning do I need(ignorant on the tuning end of these things)

AZBAGGER1
Your components will work fine, with your True Duals I would expect slighly lower torque numbers that the bikes we have been testing with 2/1/2 combinations. I would expect numbers in the 103-106Hp/114-118Tq range which are still very good. For tools the only special tool you would need is for changing the inner cam bearings, you can install the pistons in the cylinders without a ring compressor pretty easily. We do not offer SE Super Tuner map support, so you would need to have is dyno tuned

Old 11-18-2010, 11:00 AM
fuelmoto
Platinum Sponsor

Originally Posted by jpalm
Jamie, this question may have already been asked, but after reading about ten pages of postings it all ran together. If my work is done by one of your approved techs will it come with any kind of warranty? I just purchased the bike and have 2 years of warranty left (which is just as much of a curse as a blessing). As you know, this build will pretty much guarantee that HD will deny any warranty work I need done, but I don't want to wait that long to get this package.
Fuel Moto is offering a 1 year warranty on the components included in our kit. If we install the kit labor is also covered for 1 year. If you are having the kit installed elsewhere or at one of our approved installers you will need to contact them on their specific policies.

Old 11-18-2010, 11:05 AM
1931jamesw
Ultimate HDF Member
Received 12 Likes on 7 Posts

I see you have a $250 core fee if jugs are not sent to you. Any chance a guy could send in two or more sets of jugs to you and get credit towards the purchase price of the kit your offering? Maybe not a full $250/set but any credit at all? I have the set thats on my bike currently and another set that are in excellent condition setting on a shelf.

Old 11-18-2010, 11:48 AM
fuelmoto
Platinum Sponsor

Originally Posted by 1931jamesw
I see you have a $250 core fee if jugs are not sent to you. Any chance a guy could send in two or more sets of jugs to you and get credit towards the purchase price of the kit your offering? Maybe not a full $250/set but any credit at all? I have the set thats on my bike currently and another set that are in excellent condition setting on a shelf.
We charge a $229.00 core charge which is fully refundable when you send them back, or we can bore your cylinders as well. We have a pretty good supply of cylinders at the moment however you can send me an email with your info and how much you would like for you extra set.

Old 11-18-2010, 11:59 AM
masterblaster
Ultimate HDF Member
Received 258 Likes on 100 Posts

Do you have a list of authorized installers in Fla?

Originally Posted by fuelmoto
Fuel Moto is offering a 1 year warranty on the components included in our kit. If we install the kit labor is also covered for 1 year. If you are having the kit installed elsewhere or at one of our approved installers you will need to contact them on their specific policies.

Quick Reply: 107" Big Bore Kit and Dyno Testing by Fuel Moto