Touring Models Road King, Road King Custom, Road King Classic, Road Glide, Street Glide, Electra Glide, Electra Glide Classic, and Electra Glide Ultra Classic bikes.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:
Old 03-17-2015, 05:44 PM
How-Tos on this Topic
Last edit by: IB Advertising
Add your two cents to the bank to help redefine a great product.

Get caught up with recent posts Here

Get all the info, check out:Previous Threads
Print Wikipost

107" Big Bore Kit and Dyno Testing by Fuel Moto

Search this Thread

Old 07-13-2015, 09:13 AM
stic2it
Road Captain
Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

I can't wait till my bike is back to running great again! Been over a month since taking the 107's first 2k trip and it hasn't been right since. I brought it to the shop last week and haven't heard a thing yet, I freaking need to ride. I'm thinking about buying another bike if I don't get on 2 wheels soon. Worst than winter! Reading this thread doesn't help. Old Hippie u are customer of the year, fuel Moto should send you a free shirt or something

Old 07-13-2015, 11:27 PM
ebigfish
Road Captain
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by Flintshooter54
A great cheese place is just on the other side of the highway from the hotel. Cross over the overpass and it is right there on the left. I brought back 6 or 7 different kinds. Lots of free samples too. Mmmm
this sounds good - thanks

anybody know if there is a cheese factory around there?

Old 07-13-2015, 11:51 PM
ebigfish
Road Captain
Default found 1!

Henning's Wisconsin Cheese is a fourth generation family owned cheese factory based in rural Kiel, Wisconsin...

Real Bikers like cheese, Right???

LOL

Old 07-18-2015, 11:03 PM
ebigfish
Road Captain
Default well... Who knew 'Cheese' would kill this thread?

what-ever...

we head out to Little Chute tomorrow!

WOOT!

Old 07-20-2015, 05:30 AM
oldhippie
Stellar HDF Member
Received 117 Likes on 70 Posts

Originally Posted by stic2it
I can't wait till my bike is back to running great again! Been over a month since taking the 107's first 2k trip and it hasn't been right since. I brought it to the shop last week and haven't heard a thing yet, I freaking need to ride. I'm thinking about buying another bike if I don't get on 2 wheels soon. Worst than winter! Reading this thread doesn't help. Old Hippie u are customer of the year, fuel Moto should send you a free shirt or something
They gave me two when I was out there in February... one the the wife and one for me.

I hope you get your bike squared away.

PS I know the feeling and do have a 2nd bike for a back-up.

Old 07-20-2015, 05:36 AM
oldhippie
Stellar HDF Member

Originally Posted by ebigfish
what-ever...

we head out to Little Chute tomorrow!

WOOT!
Safe riding and have a ball!

Enjoy the new found power on the way home!

Old 07-20-2015, 06:37 AM
satchmo2014
Cruiser

Steve L. Did you start with a 96" motor ?? After reading all the post I know you did...I go in September to Fuel Moto but debating on the heads and deal with manual release or not. 107 with 777 cams power vision and thinking Fuel Moto Road and Track 2 into 1

Last edited by satchmo2014; 07-20-2015 at 08:58 AM.
Old 07-21-2015, 07:18 AM
oldhippie
Stellar HDF Member

Originally Posted by satchmo2014
Steve L. Did you start with a 96" motor ?? After reading all the post I know you did...I go in September to Fuel Moto but debating on the heads and deal with manual release or not. 107 with 777 cams power vision and thinking Fuel Moto Road and Track 2 into 1
Yes, I have a 2007 EGC so I started with the 96' engine. The one other thing you need to get with an 07 (and maybe 08) is the SE throttle body and larger .49mm injectors. Jamie will definitely recommend this, especially if you do the Level 2 heads.

Now, about the heads. You might like the upgrade without the heads, but you will be in heaven if you get the heads. This build, especially with the 777s, and 2-into-1 pipe will be a fire breathing monster that acts like a well mannered tourer when you want it to. The engine and cams need to breath and your stock heads will only get you so far like 3500rpm, after that you need the high performance heads. I know it's a bigger chunk, but wanting to do it later will be even more expensive.

Also, if you use this bike to actually ride and put some miles on regularly very much consider the vairable pressure clutch. It will make your life a lot easier and your left hand will thank you.

I already had the Powervision, but I would very much say stick with that.

Now as far as the 2-into-1 is concerned, if you want to save a few bucks, consider the V&H ProPipe. For $575 it's a bargain. But the FM pipes are gorgeous and will build awesome power too. The manual CRs are a no brainer, defintely get them. (I believe FM still stocks this pipe too.)

What do you have for a bike? When my bike was in there they also did the cam chain tensioners and installed dual piston tensioners. I had 63K miles at the time so it mase sense to change them.

Keep us posted and ask all the questions you want. I know it's a hard decision on the heads... but do them if you can.

Last edited by oldhippie; 07-21-2015 at 07:20 AM.
Old 07-21-2015, 07:38 AM
satchmo2014
Cruiser

Oldhippie, THX for reply and in talking with Bob yesterday I DO have the level B heads on my build sheet The Pro Pipe is def less expensive but going to stick with the Fuel Moto R/T..I'm also getting the AIM clutch and some Ohlin base S36E rear shocks.... I have a 2010 Ultra Limited so already has the (ACR) Automatic Compression Releases, the stock TB should be good to go...35,000 miles so just have to see what things look like when the open this baby up...I am SO pumped for them to get my bike..I have been following Jamie and Fuel Moto for years...I can't believe i'm going to really have my bike there !!!!! Bob has been awesome on the phone helping me and answering all my questions...

Old 07-22-2015, 05:43 AM
oldhippie
Stellar HDF Member

Originally Posted by satchmo2014
Oldhippie, THX for reply and in talking with Bob yesterday I DO have the level B heads on my build sheet The Pro Pipe is def less expensive but going to stick with the Fuel Moto R/T..I'm also getting the AIM clutch and some Ohlin base S36E rear shocks.... I have a 2010 Ultra Limited so already has the (ACR) Automatic Compression Releases, the stock TB should be good to go...35,000 miles so just have to see what things look like when the open this baby up...I am SO pumped for them to get my bike..I have been following Jamie and Fuel Moto for years...I can't believe i'm going to really have my bike there !!!!! Bob has been awesome on the phone helping me and answering all my questions...
Wicked pissah awesome!!!

That's Boston talk for "excellent". You will not be disappointed. 35K miles you should be fine, but it's a low cost upgrade if needed with the dual piston tensioners.

It will be a new bike when they give it back to you. Congrats!

Quick Reply: 107" Big Bore Kit and Dyno Testing by Fuel Moto