Touring Models Road King, Road King Custom, Road King Classic, Road Glide, Street Glide, Electra Glide, Electra Glide Classic, and Electra Glide Ultra Classic bikes.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Help with Comagination Rear brake flasher wiring Please

Search this Thread

Old 09-22-2010, 10:46 PM
Honest Abe
Advanced
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Help with Comagination Rear brake flasher wiring Please

After reading the threads about headlight modulators and brake light flashers and having owned both on another bike from Kissan Technologies, I am a true believer in the added safey that hey provide. Kissan offers plug and play on the front and the back. But after the recommendation from Indiana Bob and heck for less than half the price of both from Kisssan, I went with comagination combo deal for $88.
http://www.comagination.com/bflasher.htm

The front Modulator install is plug and play and straight forward. The rear flasher has the ground to the battery, and then the red wire goes to the brake light switch and the Blue wire to the brake light.

Here is the help that I need: I have an 07 FLHX, anyone installed this on a bike like mine? I need the color of the brake light wire to splice into. Or directions on where to find it and do this correctly. It seems simple enough, except I am not that great with electrical stuff!

Any Help would be appreciated.