Touring Models Road King, Road King Custom, Road King Classic, Road Glide, Street Glide, Electra Glide, Electra Glide Classic, and Electra Glide Ultra Classic bikes.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

SERT with no data after dyno

Search this Thread

Old 09-16-2010, 07:34 PM
gbinman
Intermediate
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by brink1
I have a 2010 ultra classic ltd. when I bought the bike I went with the sert & d&d 2 into1 fat cat and a/c. Tha dealer said that they dynoed & mapped
it. I took it in for its 5000k service and had it dynoed again. Not @ the same dealer and they told me that my tuner was blank and just running
on the default mode. I had taken the bike to Sturgis and coming back to Texas in went into the limp home mode for a while I think,but no codes were thrown. Is it possible to dyno a bike and have nothing on the sert
showing it was done? Current #'s are 82TQ and 72 HP. Any ideas?
SERT is simply an interface device to program the ECU. It is one way so there is no way what program was put in. I have heard that some HD dealers won't provide the owner a copy of the program applied. I suspect it because they don't want anyone to see what shoddy work they did. If I pay for the dynoing, I damn sure will leave with a copy of the programming. Ask for it in advance and go somewhere else if they balk.