Touring Models Road King, Road King Custom, Road King Classic, Road Glide, Street Glide, Electra Glide, Electra Glide Classic, and Electra Glide Ultra Classic bikes.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Is anybody happy with thier 07 Ultra

Search this Thread

Old 09-15-2006 | 12:46 PM
fordpartsguy
Road Warrior
Default RE: DoCPoof

many years in the car biz has taught me that people with problem vehicles are far more vocal than the content ones. i would bet (and i mean no offense to anyone with a problem 07), that the happy owners far outnumber the troubled ones.

Old 09-15-2006 | 12:49 PM
gunrunner
Elite HDF Member

LMAO! You rally think harley hires people to come on a forum and pass mis information? The people that responded to this thread have logged a total of 1861 posts between them, Id say that dispels that idea! What gets me is the pisser's and moaner's who had rather whine on here than go back to their dealer and demand satisfaction.
ORIGINAL: electaRICK

I'm beggining to wonder................. I started this thread, after putting up with "the noises" for a couple of weeks, to find out if maybe it was just my bike or a general problem. I concluded that there are quite a few peeps that have my same prob.,,,, after many calls to the MOCO by everyone,,, all of o sudden, this thread tittled "07 tranny probs",,,, is now filled with my bike is great, bla bla,bla,,,,makes me believe, the MOCO's answer is to " get on the forums, and shut us whiners up!" soooooo,,, if you that are happy, why would you even come to a forum tittled PROBLEMS???? , maybe I'll start a thread tittled "I'm so happy I peed meself," and you could leave this site , and let us continue our own discussion!, by the way, I wouldnt even be here if my bike sounds like the way most of yours are being described,,, I just wish i could swap for a few miles with someone not complaining yet!

Old 09-15-2006 | 01:32 PM
NClakeguy
|
Cruiser
Default RE: Is anybody happy with thier 07 Ultra

Chuck

Now that you have a real motorcycle did you quit going to the Goldwing forums?

ORIGINAL: 211Chuck

Your welcome Roger!!

Old 09-15-2006 | 01:36 PM
NClakeguy
|
Cruiser

And here I thought I started this thread. Thanks again to everyone that responed
[/quote]

[quote]ORIGINAL: RobMay

ORIGINAL: electaRICK

I'm beggining to wonder................. I started this thread, after putting up with "the noises" for a couple of weeks, to find out if maybe it was just my bike or a general problem. I concluded that there are quite a few peeps that have my same prob.,,,, after many calls to the MOCO by everyone,,, all of o sudden, this thread tittled "07 tranny probs",,,, is now filled with my bike is great, bla bla,bla,,,,makes me believe, the MOCO's answer is to " get on the forums, and shut us whiners up!" soooooo,,, if you that are happy, why would you even come to a forum tittled PROBLEMS???? , maybe I'll start a thread tittled "I'm so happy I peed meself," and you could leave this site , and let us continue our own discussion!, by the way, I wouldnt even be here if my bike sounds like the way most of yours are being described,,, I just wish i could swap for a few miles with someone not complaining yet!

I thought the title of the topic was "Is anybody happy....."?? Not "only post here if you hate your bike." So this to me means that "happy" and "Not happy" people should post. Just my observation.

Rob

Old 09-15-2006 | 01:42 PM
211Chuck
Road Warrior

ORIGINAL: NClakeguy

Chuck

Now that you have a real motorcycle did you quit going to the Goldwing forums?

ORIGINAL: 211Chuck

Your welcome Roger!!

In a word.....................NO"....LOL" ........

also I wish you and yours many FUN and Safe miles on your new Ultra my friend!!

Old 09-15-2006 | 05:01 PM
pittguy
Outstanding HDF Member

Most of us w/problems have gone back to the dealer only to be told that its normal.Warranty not an issue here,youre hearing things.Youre the first person to complain.I will call MOCO and get back to you.By the way thanks for your cash,enjoy the ride,have a nice day.This wasnt good enough for me so Im taking my fight elsewhere.

Old 09-15-2006 | 05:24 PM
RobMay
Novice

ORIGINAL: pittguy

Most of us w/problems have gone back to the dealer only to be told that its normal.Warranty not an issue here,youre hearing things.Youre the first person to complain.I will call MOCO and get back to you.By the way thanks for your cash,enjoy the ride,have a nice day.This wasnt good enough for me so Im taking my fight elsewhere.

I don't blame ya.

Old 09-15-2006 | 05:59 PM
pittguy
Outstanding HDF Member

Im not really mad,just want the thing fixed,to have others get theirs repaired.They dont sound like a harley should even with newer exhaust.Seeking help elsewhere has gotten me better treatment but no final fixes.Maybe by the end of the month.

Old 09-15-2006 | 08:51 PM
geraldtf
Advanced

just got in from a short ride ,and saw my THUNDER PRESS magazine, said what the hell ,i invited them down to ride my 07 ,told them they would have a great story for their next issue!hey are we the only ones trying to get things done ! love the meaning of H-D but this got to be solved ,more of YOU on this forum ,should do the same ,call the paper and bike magazines , let the PRESS know what is happening to hard working people ,that spend their money on a AMERICAN PRODUCT, all we want ,is what they claimed H-D sold us , not nuts in a can . RIDE SAFE ,

Old 09-16-2006 | 12:44 AM
gabhart
Road Master

I am very happy with my '07 Ultra.

Noise? I installed a pair of Vance and Hines Oval Slip on's. Between the new mufflers and the stereo all I hear is MUSIC.

Quick Reply: Is anybody happy with thier 07 Ultra