Touring Models Road King, Road King Custom, Road King Classic, Road Glide, Street Glide, Electra Glide, Electra Glide Classic, and Electra Glide Ultra Classic bikes.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Is anybody happy with thier 07 Ultra

Search this Thread

Old 09-14-2006 | 06:39 AM
Capt.Bob
Tourer
Default RE: Is anybody happy with thier 07 Ultra

I am very happy with it now. Somebody else owns it as of Monday.

Old 09-15-2006 | 02:06 AM
panheadache
Road Master

deleted

Old 09-15-2006 | 06:48 AM
ditch_dgr
Road Master

New to this forum, it is great. I got my 07 Ultra 2 weeks ago and I love it. This is my 5th Harley (2 Sportsters, a 03 Low Rider and a 03 Dyna). The only complaint I have is the heat from the rear cylinder, it fries my right thigh. I guess I got lucky, my neutral light doesn't flash and the only odd noise I get from 5th gear seems to be related to rpm, like someone else said if I keep it above 2200 RPM it sounds fine. It certainly rides alot different, the light clutch took some getting used to and to be honest I didn't like the feel at first, but now I wouldn't have it any other way. I would buy it again in a heartbeat.

Old 09-15-2006 | 08:25 AM
eddybo69
Road Master

I love mine. Less top end engine noise and tranny noise than any harley I have ever owned. Talk about torque, granted I have the 110 engine, but it is a monster. You can ride in 6th w/o any lugging down to 50 mph. If in 6th doing 60 mph you can quickly accerate to insane speeds with just the twist of the throttle. The almost non existant slop in the shifting is a little hard to get used to, but that old harley ker-klunk that I love remains. My 07 kicks butt. I ignored any nay syaing to get what I wanted. I am glad I did because my 07 kicks butt. Cant wait till my cuz wants to gas on that goldwing.....I think I got something for him. Did I mention my 07 kicks butt?

Name:  picsd004.jpg
Views: 48
Size:  57.3 KB

Old 09-15-2006 | 09:53 AM
nikon
Advanced
Default DoCPoof

nice pic of your bike. what is the front fender you have on it. looks really good....

Old 09-15-2006 | 09:58 AM
eddybo69
Road Master
Default RE: DoCPoof

stock
ORIGINAL: nikon

nice pic of your bike. what is the front fender you have on it. looks really good....

Old 09-15-2006 | 10:23 AM
electaRICK
Extreme HDF Member

I'm beggining to wonder................. I started this thread, after putting up with "the noises" for a couple of weeks, to find out if maybe it was just my bike or a general problem. I concluded that there are quite a few peeps that have my same prob.,,,, after many calls to the MOCO by everyone,,, all of o sudden, this thread tittled "07 tranny probs",,,, is now filled with my bike is great, bla bla,bla,,,,makes me believe, the MOCO's answer is to " get on the forums, and shut us whiners up!" soooooo,,, if you that are happy, why would you even come to a forum tittled PROBLEMS???? , maybe I'll start a thread tittled "I'm so happy I peed meself," and you could leave this site , and let us continue our own discussion!, by the way, I wouldnt even be here if my bike sounds like the way most of yours are being described,,, I just wish i could swap for a few miles with someone not complaining yet!

Old 09-15-2006 | 12:00 PM
NClakeguy
|
Cruiser

Thanks to everybody for their response. It really did help to hear some of the positive feedbak. I am picking up my new Ultra Classic today at around 1 O'clock. Special thatks to those of you that took time to email me. Stop in and say hello when you get to NC. We got some of the best riding in the country here.

Old 09-15-2006 | 12:10 PM
211Chuck
Road Warrior

Your welcome Roger!!

Old 09-15-2006 | 12:26 PM
RobMay
Novice

ORIGINAL: electaRICK

I'm beggining to wonder................. I started this thread, after putting up with "the noises" for a couple of weeks, to find out if maybe it was just my bike or a general problem. I concluded that there are quite a few peeps that have my same prob.,,,, after many calls to the MOCO by everyone,,, all of o sudden, this thread tittled "07 tranny probs",,,, is now filled with my bike is great, bla bla,bla,,,,makes me believe, the MOCO's answer is to " get on the forums, and shut us whiners up!" soooooo,,, if you that are happy, why would you even come to a forum tittled PROBLEMS???? , maybe I'll start a thread tittled "I'm so happy I peed meself," and you could leave this site , and let us continue our own discussion!, by the way, I wouldnt even be here if my bike sounds like the way most of yours are being described,,, I just wish i could swap for a few miles with someone not complaining yet!

I thought the title of the topic was "Is anybody happy....."?? Not "only post here if you hate your bike." So this to me means that "happy" and "Not happy" people should post. Just my observation.

Rob

Quick Reply: Is anybody happy with thier 07 Ultra