Touring Models Road King, Road King Custom, Road King Classic, Road Glide, Street Glide, Electra Glide, Electra Glide Classic, and Electra Glide Ultra Classic bikes.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Anyone using T-Bags

Search this Thread

Old 09-08-2010, 06:56 PM
houronron
Cruiser
Received 24 Likes on 16 Posts
Thumbs down Anyone using T-Bags

I was looking at buying the T-Bag tourpack bra and bootcase to go with it. Has anyone used these or know anything about them? I do not want to put a luggage rack on my tourpack so i was looking at the T-Bag bra instead. Any information would be greatly appreciated.

Ronnie

Old 09-08-2010, 07:08 PM
Hard Ride
Road Captain
Received 22 Likes on 17 Posts

Some of the best luggage on the market....

Old 09-08-2010, 07:48 PM
KutenFLHX
Road Captain
Received 3 Likes on 1 Post

I've used them for several years. Great bags and stand up well to abuse while keeping the contents protected (usually carry my laptop, camera, etc in the bag).

Old 09-08-2010, 08:03 PM
twodollarbill
Road Warrior
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

If I did not have a luggage rack on my bike....that is what I would be using.

Old 09-08-2010, 09:07 PM
shadowchaser
Tourer
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

I have used my TBag almost daily for over 10 yrs. A very well made product.

Old 09-09-2010, 04:22 AM
houronron
Cruiser
Thumbs up

Thank's for the replies guy's. After looking at alot of luggage and luggage racks i will probably go with the tourpack bra & the bootcase. I need a little more space for the wife's things. Were going to the BBB in Fatetteville AK at the end of the month and i think the bootcase will carry anything extra she needs to carry.

Ronnie

Old 09-09-2010, 06:15 AM
DeafUltra
Elite HDF Member
Received 119 Likes on 83 Posts

Very pleased with my T-Bag's Roller Dekker Supreme.

Thorey

Old 09-09-2010, 07:58 AM
08_Street_Glide
Novice
Thumbs up

I've got a Universal Expandable that has worked flawlessly several times. Very well made and very well thought out product.

Old 10-10-2010, 09:12 PM
houronron
Cruiser
Thumbs up T- Bags

Ordered the tourpack bra and Bootcase bag from T-Bags. Installed the bra a week befor BBB to give it a chance to stretch befor putting the bag on it. The bra fit really well once i finally got it on. It does take longer than just a few minutes to put it on especially if you put it on tight like they say too.. I think the best way is to leave the bra in the hot sun for a while so it will be easier to stretch and work with. It is held on with adhesive backed velcro to the underside of the tourpack lid. After riding back and forth to work with the bra on for about 3 days i decided to install the Bootcase and it was very simple taking less than a minute. I packed some things in the bag and went for a ride down the highway constantly watching to see if the bag was going to move or not. I stopped a couple of times to check on it and it didn't move any at all. When my wife packed the bag with all her things and loaded it on the bike we took another ride just to be sure it didn't move and all was good. The next day we left for Fayetteville and i stopped every hundred miles for the first 300 miles and from then on i just checked it when i got fuel and not once did it move any. We traveled just under 1,200 miles and the bra and bag performed just like T-Bags said they would. The day after we got back home i pulled the bra off and was looking for any rub marks on the tourpack lid and found none which made me very happy. I am going to find me a used tourpack lid install the new heavier hinges "which i would recamend with this set up" install the bra on the extra lid and leave it and when we want to travel then i can just switch out the lids and not have to reinstall the bra everytime. This setup was well worth the money i spent on it and i'm very happy with it. Here it is installed i hope it's a good enough picture to tell what it looks like.

Attached Thumbnails Anyone using T-Bags-picture-431.jpg  
Old 10-10-2010, 09:27 PM
Blackheat
Tourer

I have the bra and boot case for my Road King, I got it for the same reason of not wanting to put rack on back. I don't have any problems with it, I suggest have some one with you when you do the install just to have another pair of eyes and hands when pulling it tight. The install was easy, not too long but not 10 min either. It comes with a cover which is good in case you get caught in rain like I did going up to Americacade (Lake George, NY). I put cover on because chance of rain and all of my things were dry. I like them, I think they are a good buy!
Also it stayed in place and never shifted.

Last edited by Blackheat; 10-10-2010 at 09:31 PM. Reason: spelling and forgot to add

Quick Reply: Anyone using T-Bags