Touring Models Road King, Road King Custom, Road King Classic, Road Glide, Street Glide, Electra Glide, Electra Glide Classic, and Electra Glide Ultra Classic bikes.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

fuelmoto review

Search this Thread

Old 09-07-2010, 08:11 PM
rdc401
Road Master
Received 120 Likes on 88 Posts
Default fuelmoto review

hi, just put fuelmoto power package on my ultra limited,2/1/2 header pipe, a/c,pcv and jackpots.fuelmoto put an exellent map on the pcv,all parts went on without any problems.hardest thing was getting the allen screws out of the backside of the factory a/c plate.everything was plug and play. great sound out of the pipes, cooled the bike down. can hear the a/c sucking air when you get on it. doesnt have that lean knock when you give it gas from idle.pulls strong from idle now.it runs like the 103 should.
i feel like i have got a good foundation to start on this bike, with the help from fuelmoto.
if anyone is on the fence about these packages,they work as everyone says.great price,nice chrome pipes, did i say great sound. not too loud ,but deeeeeeeep tone
1 to 10, i give fuelmoto 10

Old 09-07-2010, 08:20 PM
LADNAR
Tourer
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I've heard such good things from FuelMoto, of the assistance people have gotten, and the great experience of travelling to their shop to have work done and dyno'd. (I ordered my new Rineharts from them a couple of weeks ago too)

I really like the idea of travelling up there (I'm in IL) to have parts put on, and to get a dyno tune. Does anyone know if they do head work also? I'd like to get some cams and the heads ported and polished. I didn't know if that is something they do also, or if I'd have to find someone else to do the head work. I'm asking, because I'd like to have the work all done before the dyno tune.

Does anyone know??

Old 09-07-2010, 08:25 PM
KutenFLHX
Road Captain
Received 3 Likes on 1 Post

FuelMoto has been very easy to work with. They got me all of my parts quickly, loaded the PCV with the map that would work for my bike, and helped with any questions that I had during the installation. They also responded quickly to an email I sent requesting a second map to use for cruising for better fuel economy. By far, the best place that I have dealt with for motorcycle accessories.

Old 09-07-2010, 08:35 PM
indigofarm
Tourer

i agree. I have had great service from fuelmoto and they were wonderful to deal with and helpful for novice questions.

Old 09-07-2010, 08:36 PM
indigofarm
Tourer

for the record. I meant that my questions were novice not that they could only answer novice questions

Old 09-07-2010, 08:50 PM
hedgehog1
Cruiser
Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
Default Agree

I purchased all my parts used from forum members trying to be as economical as I could. Slip ons first, ventilator and was looking to add the PCV. While waiting on a quote from Fuelmoto I found a used one sold by Fuelmoto to a member. I purchased, requested and received a custom map from Fuelmoto. Top notch guys. Plan to give them some business myself someday.
And yes, the PCV makes all the difference in acceleration along with intake and exhaust mods.

Old 09-07-2010, 09:05 PM
jeff.georgalas
Outstanding HDF Member
Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Originally Posted by LADNAR
I've heard such good things from FuelMoto, of the assistance people have gotten, and the great experience of travelling to their shop to have work done and dyno'd. (I ordered my new Rineharts from them a couple of weeks ago too)

I really like the idea of travelling up there (I'm in IL) to have parts put on, and to get a dyno tune. Does anyone know if they do head work also? I'd like to get some cams and the heads ported and polished. I didn't know if that is something they do also, or if I'd have to find someone else to do the head work. I'm asking, because I'd like to have the work all done before the dyno tune.

Does anyone know??
I had them install my cams and dyno it for me, and I couldn't be happier. In answer to your question, yes they do cam installations, but they do not do headwork. They are coming up with a 107 kit as we speak, but they're not doing the headwork themselves. If you're looking at going with bigger heads ie: big bore etc.. I would wait for another week or so as they're just about done with their kit, and the one they're testing for sale soon tested out to 110 HP and 120 TQ.

Old 09-09-2010, 03:19 PM
myred55
Road Master
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Just ordered the Jackpot header pipes from Jamie at FuelMoto today. Jamie said I should receive them in 2-3 weeks. Looking foward to getting them installed.

Old 09-09-2010, 04:00 PM
FXSTS-88
Road Master
Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts

Good products...Great people!!!

Old 09-09-2010, 04:06 PM
JollyRogers
Road Master

Originally Posted by myred55
Just ordered the Jackpot header pipes from Jamie at FuelMoto today. Jamie said I should receive them in 2-3 weeks. Looking foward to getting them installed.
I was told 2-3 weeks also. One week later I got a call they were gonna charge my card and ship my order. Big Brown Truck is supposed to be here tomorrow! gonna be hard to stay at work, plus it's like low 80's out. Awesome riding weather!

Edit: Oh well. Just got a shipping notice today that the 2-1-2 headpipe shipped today. That means no exhaust work this weekend as the header won't be here till next week. The map is for the complete system. Wish I had known this as I changed my plans over the weekend to accomadate installing the system. It's Richmond NASCAR weekend and gave up tickets to the Friday night race

Last edited by JollyRogers; 09-10-2010 at 05:57 AM.