Touring Models Road King, Road King Custom, Road King Classic, Road Glide, Street Glide, Electra Glide, Electra Glide Classic, and Electra Glide Ultra Classic bikes.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

07 Road Glide Fire Red Pearl

Search this Thread

Old 09-06-2006, 03:48 PM
Grunt66
Advanced
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default 07 Road Glide Fire Red Pearl

I have decided that the road glide will be my next bike. The dilemma now is what color. I know that color is subjective to each owner. The color representation on the HD web site does not do justice to the road glide. On the HD web site the pewter pearl almost looks like the bike is painted in gray primer but once I saw the bike in person in the sun light my thoughts changed on the color. I have seen ever color for the 07 road glide except for fire red pearl and yellow pearl. My wife’s favorite color is black pearl then pewter pearl. I was leaning towards the mirage orange pearl but then my wife called it the pumpkin bike.

So I would like to know if anyone has purchased a 07-fire red pearl and if so can you post a picture. The reason I would like to see a picture of the 07 is to see how the striping on the fairing and tank look. I saw a black cherry pearl and I did not like the contrast of the striping on the gas tank against the color of the bike. This only my opinion. I like the looks of the black cherry pearl on the street glide. Until I see the red pearl, the pewter pearl is my number one pick.

Old 09-06-2006, 05:01 PM
gunrunner
Elite HDF Member
Received 6 Likes on 6 Posts
Default RE: 07 Road Glide Fire Red Pearl

Many 06 ultras were red pearl and black, sure someone has one, its a good looking red. I too was leaning toward orange till I saw a Pewter pearl, it knocked the pumpkin out the door, my silver bullit will be here in two weeks.

Old 09-06-2006, 05:04 PM
cosmo glider
Stellar HDF Member
Received 506 Likes on 198 Posts

Can't help ya with the fire red pearl roady. I know what you are saying about the bike colors on the web site though. I saw a vivid black roady this past weekend and the red stripe on it was darker than what it looks like on the 'puter. I liked it.

Old 09-06-2006, 05:19 PM
Vegas FLTRI
Tourer
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

mine is an o6 so the stripe is not the same but this shows the color in the sun
ORIGINAL: Grunt66

I have decided that the road glide will be my next bike. The dilemma now is what color. I know that color is subjective to each owner. The color representation on the HD web site does not do justice to the road glide. On the HD web site the pewter pearl almost looks like the bike is painted in gray primer but once I saw the bike in person in the sun light my thoughts changed on the color. I have seen ever color for the 07 road glide except for fire red pearl and yellow pearl. My wife’s favorite color is black pearl then pewter pearl. I was leaning towards the mirage orange pearl but then my wife called it the pumpkin bike.

So I would like to know if anyone has purchased a 07-fire red pearl and if so can you post a picture. The reason I would like to see a picture of the 07 is to see how the striping on the fairing and tank look. I saw a black cherry pearl and I did not like the contrast of the striping on the gas tank against the color of the bike. This only my opinion. I like the looks of the black cherry pearl on the street glide. Until I see the red pearl, the pewter pearl is my number one pick.