Touring Models Road King, Road King Custom, Road King Classic, Road Glide, Street Glide, Electra Glide, Electra Glide Classic, and Electra Glide Ultra Classic bikes.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

corbin fitment

Search this Thread

Old 08-09-2010, 12:39 PM
fatboyNick
Cruiser
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I have a 96 Solo that I bought before I measured what I really needed and found it does not fit me so it has 0 miles, I found that I need a Solo Close so I just ordered one.
Before I sell the Solo standard I could send it to you to see how a RK seat fits but I am unsure if the years are different! Let me know

Old 08-09-2010, 12:40 PM
fatboyNick
Cruiser

I have a 96 Solo that I bought before I measured whaty I really needed and found it does not fit me so it has 0 miles, I found that I need a Solo Close so I just ordered one.
Before I sell the Solo standard I could send it to you to see how a RK seat fits but I am unsure if the years are different! Let me know

Old 08-09-2010, 02:57 PM
cannedham1
Cruiser
Default corbin fitment

Thanks az-nick but Im going to bid on one on e-bay. By the way my sister in law lives down Tuscon. Her and her boyfriend ride to all parties. She offered to get me a seat recovered with genuine mexican hide cause she says thier loaded with them.

Old 08-09-2010, 03:08 PM
fatboyNick
Cruiser

Originally Posted by cannedham1
Thanks az-nick but Im going to bid on one on e-bay. By the way my sister in law lives down Tuscon. Her and her boyfriend ride to all parties. She offered to get me a seat recovered with genuine mexican hide cause she says thier loaded with them.

Not a problem, just trying to help....
Yes your sister is correct, they are everywhere.
Oh and I lived not to far from Lockport for over 30 yrs, infact I used to race my car in the 60's and 70's at Niagra Raceway in Lockport, is Harrison Radiator still located there or have they shut down?

Old 08-09-2010, 04:32 PM
cannedham1
Cruiser
Default corbin fitment

This is why I love this forum. Hey az small world , I happen to be an Eployee Assistance rep. at the then harrison radiator plant now GM. Are you originally from Lockport? My father grew up here as did I. Do you know any Rosati 's. My father is Tony rosati. My sister inlaws boy friend is john charles. hes been in Tuscon his whole life.

Old 08-09-2010, 08:35 PM
fatboyNick
Cruiser

Originally Posted by cannedham1
This is why I love this forum. Hey az small world , I happen to be an Eployee Assistance rep. at the then harrison radiator plant now GM. Are you originally from Lockport? My father grew up here as did I. Do you know any Rosati 's. My father is Tony rosati. My sister inlaws boy friend is john charles. hes been in Tuscon his whole life.

No I lived about 50mi away from there, I was in Lockport every weekend racing my car, and I have only lived in the Tucson area 11 yrs.

Old 08-09-2010, 08:51 PM
david christopher
Road Master
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

I dont know about the fitment, but I just sold a corbin...it was the best looking seat ive ever seen BUT after riding just a few miles I felt like I had been a$$ raped............it was like sitting on a 5 gallon bucket

Old 08-09-2010, 09:52 PM
Mike
Ultimate HDF Member
Received 38 Likes on 35 Posts

Originally Posted by Harleypingman
Excellent point about the bag guard issue. I have the Corbin seat for the '04-'05 SEEG on my bike.

Carl
So do I. The nose of the seat is slightly rounded, and would look better with a RK custom dash, which I'd like to find for my bike someday.

Some guys don't find the Corbin seats comfortable, but as far as I'm concerned, there's no more comfortable seat. I can ride for several hours with no discomfort whatsoever.