Touring Models Road King, Road King Custom, Road King Classic, Road Glide, Street Glide, Electra Glide, Electra Glide Classic, and Electra Glide Ultra Classic bikes.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

New Jackpot 4.5" Pro Touring Mufflers Info Video Dyno Charts by Fuel Moto

Search this Thread

Old 08-06-2010, 01:49 PM
fuelmoto
Platinum Sponsor
Received 4,167 Likes on 1,359 Posts
Default New Jackpot 4.5" Pro Touring Mufflers Info Video Dyno Charts by Fuel Moto

Here is some info on a completely new Jackpot Pro Touring mufflers that have been released. The Jackpot Pro Touring mufflers features a huge 4.5" tapered design with CNC machined end caps with a black HTC coating. We spent a ton of time developing these mufflers for the best possible performance with the ultimate deep throaty tone. The baffles are our latest dyno tuned design we are calling the V3 which are Stainless Steel asymmetric cores with Silent Sport Premium packing. They look truly unique, they follow the lines of the bike perfectly and fill up the rear area of the bike with the gigantic 4.5" outlets and sound awesome. They have a very reasonable dB level which is very touring friendly and have the super low tone most are looking for. There is more info at www.jackpotmufflers.com/protouring.htm or you can contact us at 877-729-4754 for more info. These mufflers will start shipping next week.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-yIJ-A0kl0I

Jamie Long / Fuel Moto USA
The USA's Leader V-Twin EFI & Performance www.fuelmotousa.com
Contact 920-423-3309
Email jamie@fuelmotousa.com

Old 08-06-2010, 02:02 PM
alphadog001
Tourer
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Hi Jamie. Do you have any db comparisons between your other pipes and these. Also do you have dyno comparisons? Thanks

Old 08-06-2010, 02:12 PM
fuelmoto
Platinum Sponsor

Originally Posted by alphadog001
Hi Jamie. Do you have any db comparisons between your other pipes and these. Also do you have dyno comparisons? Thanks
I have not done a final dB test but will post something early next week. They are very similar to our Dyno Tuned mufflers with an even deeper tone. As far as dyno charts we have them on our website for each Jackpot muffler.

Old 08-06-2010, 04:05 PM
ncbeast
Road Master

Hmmmm, not sure I like the end caps....looks great with the black denim though. I do like the way they taper to the head pipe.

I still love the CFR's but it is hard to not go with something Jamie has designed.

I am never going to make my mind up on slip-ons, ARGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG!!!!

Old 08-06-2010, 04:40 PM
fuelmoto
Platinum Sponsor

Originally Posted by ncbeast
Hmmmm, not sure I like the end caps....looks great with the black denim though. I do like the way they taper to the head pipe.

I still love the CFR's but it is hard to not go with something Jamie has designed.

I am never going to make my mind up on slip-ons, ARGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG!!!!
We went with a black HTC coating on our end caps as it is super durable and will never fade, this is the same excellent coating we use on our other end caps. We do not offer a chrome end cap due to the issues involved in plating billet aluminum exhaust components, we want these mufflers to look like new years down the road. We have yet to show someone these mufflers and start the bike that their jaw has not hit the floor. They look and sound just awesome!

Old 08-06-2010, 05:21 PM
llmotorcycles
Cruiser

Sweet! the coolest new muffler I have seen in a long time

Old 08-06-2010, 05:27 PM
hockey8787
Outstanding HDF Member
Received 7 Likes on 7 Posts

Do they come with a slash cut to go with the line of the bags also???

Old 08-06-2010, 06:28 PM
Big Twi$t
Stellar HDF Member
Received 53 Likes on 44 Posts

Are those numbers with just a Stage I A/C, your head pipes and new mufflers? Also, do you have them in stock right now or is there a wait?

Old 08-06-2010, 07:07 PM
speadfreak1
Cruiser

Very interesting Jamie.... are you guys setting up in Sturgis this year?

Old 08-06-2010, 07:15 PM
Garemlin
Ultimate HDF Member
Received 11 Likes on 8 Posts

Those are completely badass IMO. Hasn't been a new exhaust that has really caught my eye in a while. Gotta ask though. How is sound and db compared to Rineharts???

Quick Reply: New Jackpot 4.5" Pro Touring Mufflers Info Video Dyno Charts by Fuel Moto