Touring Models Road King, Road King Custom, Road King Classic, Road Glide, Street Glide, Electra Glide, Electra Glide Classic, and Electra Glide Ultra Classic bikes.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Wiley-X is the best!

Search this Thread

Old 08-05-2010, 11:10 AM
jberg
Road Warrior
Received 36 Likes on 28 Posts
Default Wiley-X is the best!

I had a difficult time with my prescription but they never lost their cool or gave me a hard time. In fact they went way out of their way to stay in contact with me and to pursue a perfect solution. The problems were solved and the product was ultimately delivered as ordered.
Oh, did I mention that the glasses are the best I've ever owned and that they can put a prescription in the coolest, most indestructable wrap-around sunglasses available?

Old 08-05-2010, 11:48 AM
easycruzer
Tourer
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default glasses

Agreed...they are the only glasses I have used in the last 10 years.(2pairs). They are pricey, but I love them. I have the convertibles, so I can take the padding off when it is not cold. (Keeps your eyes from tearing).
Also have the auto tint feature, so they are tinted when it is sunny, but are clear at night. I love them.

Dave

Old 08-05-2010, 12:05 PM
drukanfu
Supporter
Received 16 Likes on 6 Posts

Good Info, Thank's

Old 08-05-2010, 12:47 PM
frenchbiker
Elite HDF Member
Received 53 Likes on 48 Posts

Wiley glasses might be the best but they don't fit everyone. I have a pair of SG-1 and they're way too big. I like my sunglasses to sit tight and my SG-1 don't and they're not adjustable. If I wear them when I ride, they bounce all over my face.
I know I could use the goggle strap and tighten it around my head but I don't like goggles. I wanna be able to wear my riding glasses when I get off the bike.

Old 08-05-2010, 12:53 PM
strtarrow
Banned
Received 5 Likes on 3 Posts

I wear contacts but love their light adjusting goggles.

Old 08-05-2010, 01:44 PM
jberg
Road Warrior
Received 36 Likes on 28 Posts

FB, they've got several models for smaller faces. I have Blinks and Bricks. I was able to try them on before ordering and some did not fit me as well as others. I've learned a lot about the technology required to Rx curved, wrapped lenses and these guys have state of the art equipment and the frames are virtually unbreakable. Not for everyone, I guess, but I can't say enough about the product, the results, and the people who worked their asses off to make it work for me when a problem arose.

Old 08-05-2010, 03:40 PM
SFTL 1
Cruiser
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Their Light Adjusting lenses stop darkening after about 18-24 months, otherwise their great...

Old 08-05-2010, 06:22 PM
'05Train
Ultimate HDF Member
Received 883 Likes on 439 Posts

My LA lenses crapped out after 3 months. To their credit, I sent my glasses back to them, they replaced the LA lenses with a polarized pair at no charge.

Old 08-05-2010, 10:16 PM
aviator
Elite HDF Member
Received 4 Likes on 3 Posts

SportsRX - http://www.sportrx.com/motorcyclehub.asp is a great place to have new prescription lenses for the Wiley-X.

Old 08-05-2010, 10:56 PM
RKC Traveler
Advanced
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

I use the Wiley X Airborne frame with a non-Wiley lens: a light adjusting prescription lens by Transition Lenses. Best frame/lens combination I ever rode with.

Quick Reply: Wiley-X is the best!