Touring Models Road King, Road King Custom, Road King Classic, Road Glide, Street Glide, Electra Glide, Electra Glide Classic, and Electra Glide Ultra Classic bikes.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Se 120r complete engine?

Search this Thread

Old 01-13-2011, 05:34 PM
jeff.georgalas
Outstanding HDF Member
Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Originally Posted by leohd
Jeff, I just thought I was reading things that weren't there..white gold is aok he has gave out some good deals on parts...someone will get a good deal off of him and have 113hp/115tq what does that 107 fuel moto set up for your bike that your getting have number wise? hp/tq. think its 1300 for the kit 2000 installed? correct me if I'm wrong.
I must have misinterpreted what I read, sorry! His build is better than the fuelmoto's by a little bit. He's got headwork done and his numbers are about 5-10 HP more. TQ nubers are about the same. 'Ya, the fuelmoto kit is 1,300 for the kit, just under 2K to have them install and dyno. It's going to cost me around 1,500 since I already have a good cam that will work with his build.

Last edited by jeff.georgalas; 01-13-2011 at 07:09 PM.
Old 01-13-2011, 06:41 PM
WhiteGoldSG
Road Master
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

HAHA Leo, what exactly am I "busted " at. Show me one post where I said I wanted $4000 for my current build, I merely stated what I HAVE INTO IT with the powder coat and diamond cut and throttle body rework and so on which I said was over $4500.

I also originally said "not sure about the 120r..if that were the case, I would just sell the entire motor as a unit. I am thinking of powdercoating my entire motor white and going larger." And, that is still the case. I am merely looking into the 120r IF I can get it at 20% based on the cost of me having to bore my cases and build my crank because, I am "powdercoating my motor white and going larger"

AND, my current build includes the powder coated and show diamond cut heads which have been stage 4'd by hillside, the jugs also powdered and diamond cut, the pistons, the HPI throttle body that has been bored and siamesed to 1.800 runner and turned into a 54mm, hence retaining FBW, and the screamin eagle high flow injectors. Also, the person can have the custom tune on a flash drive in the event that they live in a similar climate and possibly in the same area as me and would like to run the motor with that tune for awhile and possibly for good if it suits them. Just a tad more than is included in a FuelMoto kit or any other. All of which I said I would probably want somewhere in the neighborhood of $3500 for IF I SELL IT.

So again, "busted" at what? lol, I must admit, you always find entertainment in something.

Old 01-13-2011, 06:52 PM
Baggen It
1st Gear
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

White Gold if find any dealers that are offering the 20% on the 102R...please email or PM me the info. I will be ordering mind with in a week. Thanks!

Old 01-14-2011, 10:13 PM
hydrolock43
Road Captain
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default 120r

Originally Posted by WhiteGoldSG
HAHA Leo, what exactly am I "busted " at. Show me one post where I said I wanted $4000 for my current build, I merely stated what I HAVE INTO IT with the powder coat and diamond cut and throttle body rework and so on which I said was over $4500.

I also originally said "not sure about the 120r..if that were the case, I would just sell the entire motor as a unit. I am thinking of powdercoating my entire motor white and going larger." And, that is still the case. I am merely looking into the 120r IF I can get it at 20% based on the cost of me having to bore my cases and build my crank because, I am "powdercoating my motor white and going larger"

AND, my current build includes the powder coated and show diamond cut heads which have been stage 4'd by hillside, the jugs also powdered and diamond cut, the pistons, the HPI throttle body that has been bored and siamesed to 1.800 runner and turned into a 54mm, hence retaining FBW, and the screamin eagle high flow injectors. Also, the person can have the custom tune on a flash drive in the event that they live in a similar climate and possibly in the same area as me and would like to run the motor with that tune for awhile and possibly for good if it suits them. Just a tad more than is included in a FuelMoto kit or any other. All of which I said I would probably want somewhere in the neighborhood of $3500 for IF I SELL IT.

So again, "busted" at what? lol, I must admit, you always find entertainment in something.
I don't think that you would be interested in a 120R seeing that it is not street legal and you being in law enforcement. It comes with a new title for the engine's serial number that says any vehical that has this engine will not be registered on a public way. I got permission to ride mine in Walmart's parking lot when their closed so i don't give a ***.

Old 01-14-2011, 11:00 PM
WhiteGoldSG
Road Master

engines do not get registered in NJ, the reg goes off the frame. If I do put one in, I am not worried about it, I only ride on private property lol
And If that were the case, you can just buy the harley cases and the 120r kit and put it together yourself and get around the whole "off road only" designation.

Old 01-14-2011, 11:20 PM
itsaw0rkinpr0gre$$
"Seeker of Freedom"

Originally Posted by WhiteGoldSG
engines do not get registered in NJ, the reg goes off the frame. If I do put one in, I am not worried about it, I only ride on private property lol
And If that were the case, you can just buy the harley cases and the 120r kit and put it together yourself and get around the whole "off road only" designation.
+1 I chose this route to avoid any problems with insurance or state government inspections

Old 01-16-2011, 03:02 PM
highrevvtwin
Advanced
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

awesome hp numbers for the money

Old 01-16-2011, 03:07 PM
hydrolock43
Road Captain
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default Awesome Hp#s?

Originally Posted by highrevvtwin
awesome hp numbers for the money
Jim's131 or 120R?

Old 01-17-2011, 09:44 AM
grbrown
Club Member
Received 2,866 Likes on 2,429 Posts
Wink

Originally Posted by hydrolock43
Jim's131 or 120R?
They both give good numbers, but I think he's talking about the 120R, which is very impressive. If only they would fit earlier bikes.....

Old 01-17-2011, 11:25 AM
jmorganroadglide
Big Kahuna HDF Member
Received 2,305 Likes on 1,344 Posts

I have ordered the 120R for my 2010 road glide. What should I do to the clutch? I can't do an extremely strong spring due to injury. Can I use the PCV on this engine. I have vance and hines true duals now. Hoping to get numbers in the 130 range? Will it happen? Having a dealer install.

Quick Reply: Se 120r complete engine?