Touring Models Road King, Road King Custom, Road King Classic, Road Glide, Street Glide, Electra Glide, Electra Glide Classic, and Electra Glide Ultra Classic bikes.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Harbor Freight Wheel Chock Deal

Search this Thread

Old 07-30-2010, 02:32 PM
Ultrathunder
Cruiser
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

If they were not looking to receive any other persons, personal view they could have put their post in the correct Forum (Product Review) And yes you are a douchebag on a motorcycle, (Just look a looked at your other posts), was not being judgemental at all, but your going to worlds largest M/C rally and your talking about Trailering, yes I had to give my 2 cents.

Old 07-30-2010, 03:37 PM
RBWIDE
Road Master
Received 14 Likes on 14 Posts

Originally Posted by Ultrathunder
If they were not looking to receive any other persons, personal view they could have put their post in the correct Forum (Product Review) And yes you are a douchebag on a motorcycle, (Just look a looked at your other posts), was not being judgemental at all, but your going to worlds largest M/C rally and your talking about Trailering, yes I had to give my 2 cents.
Obviously, you're welcome to your 'personal view', but calling the guy a D-Bag is a little over the top, no? Seems like you oughta check your reflection, dude. Just for fun, I compared the difference in miles to Sturgis between a very northwest town in MD and a similarly NW town in OK. It's about an 800 mile difference, one way. If the guy can only ride a couple of hours at a stretch, that's a *very* long haul, no pun intended. Chill. It's his trip, not yours.

Old 07-30-2010, 03:50 PM
Ultrathunder
Cruiser
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

RBWIDE ,,I was responding to Wanna Ride, slam on me, please read the whole tread

Old 07-30-2010, 03:57 PM
Afishinado
Road Master
Received 28 Likes on 18 Posts

I have that chock, works great. When I'm done strapping down, the chock could fall apart completely and the bike would still be standing.

I'm not only shipping my bike to Sturgis, but I'm flying out there and back. Call me whatever names you want there Ultra, quite frankly I could care less what you think. But I do know this, anyone that has as little class as you just exhibited wouldn't make a pimple on my ***. Grow up.

Old 07-30-2010, 04:46 PM
jeg1
Tourer
Received 27 Likes on 19 Posts

I have this one bolted to my garage floor and it works great. Good quality bought from HF.
http://www.harborfreight.com/motorcy...ock-97841.html

Old 07-30-2010, 04:51 PM
Afishinado
Road Master
Received 28 Likes on 18 Posts
Old 07-30-2010, 04:57 PM
streetglide44
Road Captain
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Word of advise for those looking at the harbor freight wheel chocks. I haul 6 Harleys to thunder beach every year we installed these on a 21 foot car hauler. If you are running stock tires, make sure bike is centered. Also a 3/4" board under front tire is needed, rotors touch sides. Too close for comfort. Besides that they are nice, we leave the bases mounted to trailer and just remove chock itself. We change the allan head mounting bolts to hex heads and just use a drill to fasten down.

Old 07-30-2010, 04:59 PM
scannerman
Cruiser
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

bought it, use it, like it!

Old 07-30-2010, 05:08 PM
hd_rolling
Supporter

Received 146 Likes on 87 Posts

Originally Posted by Ultrathunder
Geezzz,, Whats with Trailering to Sturgis???? You buy a M/C to Ride on, not ride on a trailer
You must not have been caught in last years hail storm, thanks goodness i had the bikes in the trailer! The truck had $9300 worth of damage but only had to pay a $50 deductable. Trailer them bad boys!

Old 07-30-2010, 07:03 PM
pbsdaddy
Extreme HDF Member

Received 5,383 Likes on 2,487 Posts

I've been to Sturgis, and many other major rallies, a few times. I trailer each time. It's the easiest, safest, fastest and most convenient way for me to get the bike, an ultra glide, the wife and our camper all there at the same time. I put the bike in the toy hauler and we have a place to stay each night on the trip and while we're there. Considering I can get there in three days in the truck, vs 5 or more on the bike, why not?

Quick Reply: Harbor Freight Wheel Chock Deal