Touring Models Road King, Road King Custom, Road King Classic, Road Glide, Street Glide, Electra Glide, Electra Glide Classic, and Electra Glide Ultra Classic bikes.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Rock, Paper, Scissors!!!

Search this Thread

Old 07-26-2010 | 10:55 AM
BlackPearl#1
|
Stellar HDF Member
Default Rock, Paper, Scissors!!!

OK First, I need to openly admit I read this someplace a while back about to wave, or not to wave. (THIS IS NOT A WAVE OR DO NOT WAVE THREAD!) Who ever wrote that, my wife and I owe a BIG thank you to because it almost always puts a smile on our faces. When meeting bikes on the road this just puts an entirely new prospective on things. I hope this will help bring a smile to your face on those long rides when ya meet 2 million bikes. Stay happy and enjoy the ride.
If you watch how most people wave to you, it is a close resembleance of one of the 3. I guess some do the pointer finger only and who knows what that would be, but you can do whatever you want to do. I will warn you that you MUST be a light hearted person who likes to enjoy the ride and the suroundings. If you are some super hard ***, that thinks if you are on a Harley, you are not aloud to smile, then I guess this idea will not make any sense to you. This is just a suggestion I read, that I am passing along, because I ride with a big group of people and you watch, you meet a group of 10 or 15 bikes and in that group, you will see all 3 almost everytime. Compete or just be a spectator. No one is keeping score. Just kinda fun.
KRIS...
SORRY GUYS. Just realized I put this on the touring section and it should be in the General HD Chat section. I sent Terry a PM to see if he can move it for me?

Last edited by BlackPearl#1; 07-26-2010 at 03:09 PM.
Old 07-26-2010 | 02:07 PM
carlgrover
Seasoned HDF Member

So instead of waving we are all going to play Rock, paper, scissors?

Old 07-26-2010 | 02:20 PM
carpetride
Elite HDF Member

Attached Thumbnails Rock, Paper, Scissors!!!-images.jpg  
Old 07-26-2010 | 02:24 PM
Road Ranger
Road Warrior

What was the point of this thread?

Old 07-26-2010 | 02:25 PM
harley_badboy
Road Master

I'd like to see that in a sharp curve.

Old 07-26-2010 | 02:32 PM
BlackPearl#1
|
Stellar HDF Member
Default R,p,s

If you watch how most people wave to you, it is a close resembleance of one of the 3. I guess some do the pointer finger only and who knows what that would be, but you can do whatever you want to do. I will warn you that you MUST be a light hearted person who likes to enjoy the ride and the suroundings. If you are some super hard ***, that thinks if you are on a Harley, you are not aloud to smile, then I guess this idea will not make any sense to you. This is just a suggestion I read, that I am passing along, because I ride with a big group of people and you watch, you meet a group of 10 or 15 bikes and in that group, you will see all 3 almost everytime. Compete or just be a spectator. No one is keeping score. Just kinda fun.

Originally Posted by carlgrover
So instead of waving we are all going to play Rock, paper, scissors?

Old 07-26-2010 | 02:36 PM
carpetride
Elite HDF Member

Originally Posted by BlackPearl#1
I guess I'm just a paper guy.

Old 07-26-2010 | 02:43 PM
UltraClassicElectraGlide
Road Warrior

Originally Posted by Road Ranger
What was the point of this thread?
I'm not sure either, since in the original post it says '(THIS IS NOT A WAVE OR DO NOT WAVE THREAD!) '. To me, it sounds like just that...

Old 07-26-2010 | 02:49 PM
steward475
Stage III

wave or no wave it's all good. i'm out there to enjoy.

Old 07-26-2010 | 03:09 PM
carpetride
Elite HDF Member

If open hand is paper, 2 fingers is scissors, and closed fist is rock, then do I win if I just flip ya the bird?

Quick Reply: Rock, Paper, Scissors!!!