Touring Models Road King, Road King Custom, Road King Classic, Road Glide, Street Glide, Electra Glide, Electra Glide Classic, and Electra Glide Ultra Classic bikes.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

HD forum bashing..

Search this Thread

Old 07-15-2010 | 11:43 AM
TMART
Road Master

Originally Posted by Leftcoaster
Yo Captain, just asking here. Where is all of this forum bashing you speak of. I only found one rant from a pinhead that actually thought us touring guys are mature adults (what was he smoking?). I'm 57, married for 37 yrs. and the OL still wonders when I'm going to grow up and act like an adult. I consider it an honor and privilege to be a member of this group. I wear the A-hole badge with pride.
Yeah,what he said,damit

Old 07-15-2010 | 11:58 AM
Bagged Out
Road Captain

Without this forum we wouldnt get a chance to stare at Road Ranger's avatar

Old 07-15-2010 | 02:01 PM
carlgrover
Seasoned HDF Member

I must have missed the thread about somebody threatening to leave or I just haven't gotten to it yet. I hope I can find it before the guy packs up and leaves. Wouldn't want to miss the chance to say "goodbye" in my own special way.

Anyway, it's pretty much a smorgasborg of information and entertainment here. We've got it all: arguments, stupid questions, technical information, politics, religion, humor, half naked (or less) girls, philosophy, and assless chaps.

and we even get to make fun of sportsters too.

Old 07-15-2010 | 02:11 PM
c50plus
Tourer

I check this forum every hour at my computer at my job. Without it my job would be very dull. Thanks to all the experts, the nice folks, the crazys and even the jerks cause you spice it up.

Old 07-15-2010 | 02:22 PM
BillyG0856
Road Captain

Me....IM with the Capt.....and all the rest residing in the 'treasure house'. lol

I joined this forum 2 months before I bought my first Harley....matter of fact, this place was 'helpful' in making my decision for the touring bike. Ive learned ALOT about Harleys.....about motorcycling in general. Im STILL learning. I've laughed, I've spent alot of lonely 'graveyards' here, found products by suggestion, and by vendors listings.....and just about everything in between.

As far as those who get 'ticked' at this place....ya gotta remember....there's ALOT of "BAD MOTOR SCOOTERS" behind their keyboards.

If ya wanna leave, dont let the ESC button slap ya in the buttocks when ya leave.

Billy G

Old 07-15-2010 | 05:25 PM
mfurg51
6th Gear

could not agree more get more useful info on the forum than anywhere else

Old 07-15-2010 | 08:44 PM
dh2683
Supporter

Well Said Capn. I'd be lost without this forum.

Old 07-15-2010 | 09:06 PM
Nellie
Outstanding HDF Member

Originally Posted by carlgrover
I must have missed the thread about somebody threatening to leave or I just haven't gotten to it yet. I hope I can find it before the guy packs up and leaves. Wouldn't want to miss the chance to say "goodbye" in my own special way.

Anyway, it's pretty much a smorgasborg of information and entertainment here. We've got it all: arguments, stupid questions, technical information, politics, religion, humor, half naked (or less) girls, philosophy, and assless chaps.

and we even get to make fun of sportsters too.
and whats not to love about assless chaps?!

Old 07-15-2010 | 09:44 PM
Da Butcher
Road Captain

Right on Captain!

How could anyone with even a hint of humor and/or an ounce of brains possibly bash this Forum is beyond me.

I'll tell you what this Forum is;

The best classroom you've ever attended.
The best comedy you've heard, on a daily basis!
Better than TV.
Better than radio.
Better than work (duh!).
Better than most meals.
Better than most families! (this IS a family!)
Better than ANY OTHER Forum ..... PERIOD.

And for the bashers, better than sex because when we suggest they F-off, we say it with feeling!

This place is filled with some of the best humor bar none, shares & cares about the mishaps and broken hearts, inspires more involvement with ones ride from oil changes to downright tear-downs, and will help you no matter how 'dumb' you think your question might be. All that for a mere pittance of participation and perhaps the patronage of a sponsor or two. Some people you just can't please. The rest of you? Well, you simply friggin' rock!

Old 07-15-2010 | 10:46 PM
harleybill2008
Road Captain

Originally Posted by Nellie
and whats not to love about assless chaps?!
Whoah Nellie. I just had to say that.

Quick Reply: HD forum bashing..