Touring Models Road King, Road King Custom, Road King Classic, Road Glide, Street Glide, Electra Glide, Electra Glide Classic, and Electra Glide Ultra Classic bikes.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

HD forum bashing..

Search this Thread

Old 07-11-2010 | 01:06 PM
AlCherry
Road Warrior

Originally Posted by HD REBEL
Because of this forum I would have never known that you can ride with just one hand. Awesome
Yea, and I didn't know my tour pac hinges were ugly, I didn't know how nifty cruise control is, and due to this forum, I figured out what that wobble was while riding around bumpy curves. All in all, this forum has (ac)costed me about $2600 overall, but in one case, the advice I read about probably saved my life. Priceless.....Al

Old 07-11-2010 | 01:22 PM
Gonzy
Gonzy

Agree with the Cap 100% Seems like there are always whiners and people who want to be spoon fed all the time. I'm new to Harleys and had been away from riding for way too long. Finding this forum has been a Godsend, I appreciate the humor, look beyond the sarcasm, ignore the azzwipes and tuck away all the knowledge that I can glean here. This place rocks and like the old saying goes, "If you can't stand the heat, stay out of the kitchen!"

Old 07-11-2010 | 01:26 PM
Leftcoaster
Outstanding HDF Member

What bashing? Been looking and haven't seen one yet. I read this thing nearly every day and really can't honestly recall a post bashing this forum. Lucky, I guess.

Old 07-11-2010 | 01:29 PM
luisan
Outstanding HDF Member

Well said,if you don't like it Leave!I myself find the Forum entertaining,fun and I' m
learning quite a few things about Harleys,but as everything in this world nothing is perfect not even our beloved machines!

Old 07-11-2010 | 01:44 PM
Mike
Ultimate HDF Member

I spend way too much time on the forum, consider it an invaluable resource, as well as a form of entertainment. There's good and bad, but I'm a big boy, and know how to sort through the bs to get what I want.

Thanks to the mods for keeping the joint civil and productive.

Old 07-11-2010 | 01:51 PM
Propcut
6th Gear
Default Cap'n so right

I'm not a M/C wrench or an n-gin-ear. Just a rider. I'm new here but the stuff I've learned is valuable. Sometimes I think my dealer is blowin smoke to get some more-o-my-dough. I'm glad this forum is here to help guide me.

Old 07-11-2010 | 02:45 PM
ANIMAL03
Grand HDF Member

because of this forum... i learned that my engine had oil in it and that i had too change it at least once a year.

so when did the moco starting putting oil in the engines or was this an option.

after all it is AIR COOLED!!!!!!!!!

Old 07-11-2010 | 03:34 PM
catracho
Road Captain

Because of the forum I learned a lot mechanical stuff, products and services.

The Best Harley Davidson Riders Forum!!

Old 07-11-2010 | 03:45 PM
SICKBAGGER
Road Master

This place is what you make of it after all your pointing and clicking and making the decission to read what ever it is your looking at. Why one would get so PO'd is just beyond me. I am very glad this place is here and I do not even go to any of the other forums out there THIS IS THE ONE. I have had so much support in many differing forms from so many members on here am just amazed. I have done a lot of research and reading of many things tha AGAIN iI have elected to read and draw my conclusions. There are some sharp dudes on here are very accessibale and always help everyone out even the noobs!

Sincerley thank you for letting be a part of the HDForums.com

Old 07-15-2010 | 09:11 AM
John TN
Big Kahuna HDF Member

Was just reading this thread, the on line staff here (all us volunteer mods and admins, no pay lol) appreciates all the positive comments. Lot of folks go we don't ever see the mods, the reason for that we try to let this forum run on it's own as much as possible, we are working behind the scenes even if you don't see us, the members here do a great job of taking care of each other so to speak, we only step in when we absolutely have to.

We do spend a lot of time reading posts, getting rid of spammers, spam bots and an occasional troll or two, but for the most part for a forum this large it runs very smooth, we have a great and diverse membership and some very smart people here, no matter what question you ask about Harley's or anything else, someone will have an answer for sure. Thanks members, y'all make this forum what it is,, awesome is my word for it, because I have met and made more friends here at HDF (all over the world), than I have at home, who would have thought it.

Quick Reply: HD forum bashing..