Touring Models Road King, Road King Custom, Road King Classic, Road Glide, Street Glide, Electra Glide, Electra Glide Classic, and Electra Glide Ultra Classic bikes.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

HD forum bashing..

Search this Thread

Old 07-11-2010 | 11:20 AM
masterblaster
Ultimate HDF Member

Well this forum does suck (my complaints below)

1) It has cost me tens of thousands of $ making what would be an otherwise good bike a good bike.

2)It has caused me to own 4 different Harleys in 4 years, not to mention modifying them all

3)It has caused me to ride around with a hose taped to my primary and parts of the engine while holding the other end to my ear chasing imaginary noises and symptoms. Wife and neighbors think I am crazy now.

It has been hilarious though

Dumbest ( kind of )

Oil questions! Of any type without doing a search, even dumber, I respond to each one hehehe

Can a black man go to Sturgis? Answer = yes, but not if your an ***.

I can go on and on but I dont want to discourage anyone for providing future entertainment.

I have been to other forums but this one surpasses them all, the info on here is priceless, have met many many people from this forum and everyone has been great.

BTW Lemon Fresh Pledge does work

Wish they would make posting pics easier, still cant do more than a thumbnail pic.

Last edited by masterblaster; 07-11-2010 at 11:26 AM.
Old 07-11-2010 | 11:23 AM
UltraClassicElectraGlide
Road Warrior

Originally Posted by highmark1
never mind. I found it and actually had to read all 9 pages.
For entertainment purposes, what's the name of the thread?

As for leaving the forum, this is the best Harley forum on the 'net, so in the long run, it's that members loss. No one has to belong, or read, or log in, or post. It's easy to find another forum or blog on just about any subject you want... and I guess when he no longer feels welcome there, time to pack the bags and move on again.

I've learned a lot here and am always interested in the new ideas and subjects that are brought up here.

Old 07-11-2010 | 11:24 AM
iclick
Extreme HDF Member

I agree with the Capt'n and everybody else here. His first post was undoubtedly referring to some dimwit who curtly posted recently that this forum was worthless and that he was leaving. How utterly useless is that? What's the point of denigrating the forum, saying you're not coming back, and not give any reasons for doing so? If I was disgruntled enough to leave this or any other forum I would either just leave with no fanfare or post a thoughtful message explaining why, probably in the long-winded fashion I typically practice.

I participate in several Harley forums on the internet, but none as prolifically as this one. This is the best, not only because of the quantity of messaging but the quality of the respondents. It is the most civil of them all in the way the forum members treat each other, with only a very few exceptions, and that's important to me.

Last edited by iclick; 07-11-2010 at 11:39 AM.
Old 07-11-2010 | 11:25 AM
t. sawyer
Road Warrior

First time harley owner. I, not only learn alot, I'm entertained. My wife now makes fun of me for staying on the computer along time. Me and computers don't seem to think alike thats why theres no more info about me. I don't know how to. So this forum is going to make me learn how if I want to play.
I like it here.
Kroozeabout.

Old 07-11-2010 | 11:26 AM
schumacher
Club Member

this place goes hand in hand with the official Moco guide

Old 07-11-2010 | 11:29 AM
ybnorml
Seasoned HDF Member

All of my questions have been answered on here, some with
sarcasm and some without. Not a problem what-so-ever, as I enjoy
the humor along with helpful hints and advise.

So, as long as my membership doesn't expire, I'll keep dropping in
and learning something valuable with each visit.

Old 07-11-2010 | 11:34 AM
Baffler1
Road Warrior

I like it here!

Old 07-11-2010 | 11:35 AM
The Road Warrior
6th Gear

It may not be perfect but it Rocks

Old 07-11-2010 | 12:04 PM
TXCOMMISH
Outstanding HDF Member

Originally Posted by Road Ranger
This is the best damn forum...PERIOD!
And it has a quote button and lotsa cool little smileys so I can just click on one and say,,,,,,,

Old 07-11-2010 | 12:05 PM
HD REBEL
Tourer

Because of this forum I would have never known that you can ride with just one hand. Awesome

Quick Reply: HD forum bashing..