Touring Models Road King, Road King Custom, Road King Classic, Road Glide, Street Glide, Electra Glide, Electra Glide Classic, and Electra Glide Ultra Classic bikes.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

HD forum bashing..

Search this Thread

Old 07-19-2010 | 12:58 PM
Daver45
Intermediate

I know I've asked a few questions here on the HDF, and the answers back have always been filled with knowledge, which usually provoked another question...lol! But all in all most everyone is real genuine, and I'm glad I belong to it.
As the others have said..."Don't let the door hit ya in the backside"

Old 07-19-2010 | 01:03 PM
Gliden
Club Member

I been riding many years now and thought I knew it all or most of it all.
Since joining this forum and at 50 years old....I realized quickly that I don't know crap! Every day though I take something meaningfull away from the forum for my benifit. Sometimes I actually contribute!

It's alot of fun here..great folks and lots of crazy stuff........all good stuff...
Terry good reminder of who pays our Bills.....nuf said. later..

Old 07-19-2010 | 01:13 PM
dwayne.aycock
Tourer

I agree with you!! If you are not happy with the forum then let the door **** hit ya where the good Lord split ya!! I have learned a lot and I from this forum and I hope I have passed a little knowledge on to others.
Dwayne

Old 07-19-2010 | 01:18 PM
oldandbusted
Advanced

Im grateful to have an excellent resource like this available.

Old 07-19-2010 | 02:29 PM
isac
Road Master

This forum rocks...I've been on many HDforums in Europe and US , but all of them are "dead" compare to HDF,on other forums it can take days even weeks before someone reply.There are also some really sharp guys on here (no one mentioned, no one forgotten) both members and sponsors and they share their knowledge and "how to " and whats works and whats don't to all of us and they're doing that for free so expensive mistakes can be avoided..That's just awesome.

I'm on here for almost daily basis and sometimes have a laugh or two and really like it here and for those who bashing on HDF...It's your loss ,not ours

At last..I hope HDF will last for years to come.

Old 07-19-2010 | 03:14 PM
roadkinglobo
Supporter

Originally Posted by Captain Itch
With all the negative post about how this forum is going to the dogs I thought I would post a little positive stuff of what I have learned and remind the unhappy fella,s that maybe they need to move on..
The entertainment value is great..some great questions and sometimes you wonder how some of the people tie their shoes..Ya know what, your only dumb until ya find the answer to tour question..
With out this forum I would probably never discovered Dyna beads,Power commanders,and a bunch of other tips..
Met countless members, rode with them,ate with them,and just have had a great time..So to the guys that threaten to leave,aint nobody holding ya hostage..Thanks..
Just kind of jumpin in kind of late but I agree with the Capt. I have picked up a lot of valuable info from some pretty knowledgeable riders and wrenches. As far as the Rhetoric Riders are concerned......well, have fun annoying someone else when you leave and join the Victory, Honda, whatever site has the misfortune of getting your *** as a member. Ride safe.

Old 07-19-2010 | 03:16 PM
KutenFLHX
Road Captain

Without this site, I don't know how I would have gotten all of the great information and help with my LED light swap-out and everything else.