Touring Models Road King, Road King Custom, Road King Classic, Road Glide, Street Glide, Electra Glide, Electra Glide Classic, and Electra Glide Ultra Classic bikes.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

HD forum bashing..

Search this Thread

Old 07-17-2010 | 09:22 PM
wolfglide
Advanced
Talking

this forum has been a great source of info luv it

Old 07-18-2010 | 04:06 PM
tj316
Stellar HDF Member

this forum is great, I have gotten and given some good advice on here, I try to do business with it's sponsors as they generally give the best deals just for us being on here, the hard part at times is we all can take it personally when someone has a different opinion than yours, I have and Terry rightfully stepped in, but all in all I love most members humor, they have helped me a bunch and I appreciate the thanks I've received from those I've helped

Old 07-18-2010 | 07:00 PM
Notgrownup
Seasoned HDF Member

Originally Posted by Terry1955
I don't remember you being called a "Dick" but DO NOT post in a Sponsor's own thread about another product. You pounced in on the Capt's own thread. You can talk about the Fried Thigh products all you want but not in the Capt's thread. Use some common sense please. You can continue posting all you want here but if you slam a moderator in the open forum again or jack up a sponosr's thread again then your posting days will be over! The Paying Sponsors keep this a free sight and I don't like myself or the other Admin and Moderators called "Small Minded." This is a privately owned forum and we will continue to run it the way the owners want it run. They do not want someone jumping in on a Sponsor's thread with an ad for another companies products!

Terry
HDF Admin

Amen.....to that...
Thank you , Drive through, pay at the 2nd window please.

Old 07-19-2010 | 10:03 AM
Drummer Mike
4th Gear

I just joined this forum. Seems like a great place with a good bunch of folks willing to share experiences, pictures, and advice.
As with most forums there's always going to be the odd ****** stirring things up.
I find it's easy enough to ignore 'em.
Thanks to the forum chiefs for keeping this going!

Old 07-19-2010 | 10:29 AM
bellgnte
Road Master

How did I miss this thread? Since we are at it, I might as well give my thanks to this forum. I joined a few months before I bought my bike. The forum helped me pick the right bike, it has help me understand my bike, it has helped me find great products that most of the biking world doesn't know about, it has given me a place to read and laugh, and it has helped with spending lots of $$ (did I mention that already?)

Although, It still hasn't convinced me there are more than 2 kinds of motorcyles (harley or japanese)................jk

Old 07-19-2010 | 10:35 AM
Damascus
Road Captain

Originally Posted by Drummer Mike
Seems like a great place with a good bunch of folks willing to share experiences, pictures, and advice. As with most forums there's always going to be the odd ****** stirring things up.
I find it's easy enough to ignore 'em. Thanks to the forum chiefs for keeping this going!
+1.

I research this forum before tinkering on my bike and I've learned a lot, and thanked a lot.

I need to take your advice and not fire back when someone takes a shot at me. Doesn't change a damn thing anyway.

When will I learn.

Old 07-19-2010 | 11:59 AM
stamper5498
Road Captain

I read on this forum for nearly 2 years before I got the nerve to ask a question or offer advice because I was scared Roadranger would jump on me. So I asked a question one time and sure nuff Roadranger got me. Made me feel good though. This is the only forum for me.

Last edited by stamper5498; 07-19-2010 at 12:00 PM. Reason: spelling
Old 07-19-2010 | 12:07 PM
jcallesano
Road Warrior

Great information here. Only way ill leave is if I get banned : ) Thanks for all the info from the forum members!!

Old 07-19-2010 | 12:20 PM
Deadbroke_bootleg
Tourer

I agree with op

Old 07-19-2010 | 12:54 PM
rstekeur
Road Captain

+1 All of the information I have received over the years from HDForums is invaluable. We all share the love of motorcycle riding and for the most part everyone is very helpful and goes the extra mile to help their fellow riders. There are times when some of us gets up on the wrong side of the bed, but you just have to be a little thick skinned sometimes.

Quick Reply: HD forum bashing..