Touring Models Road King, Road King Custom, Road King Classic, Road Glide, Street Glide, Electra Glide, Electra Glide Classic, and Electra Glide Ultra Classic bikes.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

HD forum bashing..

Search this Thread

Old 07-16-2010 | 09:32 PM
rlr053
Cruiser

Great site, top notch information from some folks that really know their stuff. I learn something just about every time I check in.

Old 07-17-2010 | 12:18 AM
motorcyclelockman
Tourer

This forum rocks. I have looked at other poser sites and they can't hold a candle to this. Almost everything I've seen there is something I've already read here. Thanks Capt. for the good words and this thread. To those haters,
DON'T LET THE DOOR HIT YA WHERE THE GOOD LORD SPLIT YA!!!

Old 07-17-2010 | 05:18 AM
Mark
Cruiser

Love this forum, its saved me alot of money. Cost me some too! I've learned alot!!!!

Old 07-17-2010 | 07:29 AM
dog155
Extreme HDF Member

My first experience with a forum was not what I expected.All the complaining was a surprise,but it hit me one day, humans being human are the same everywhere.Have enjoyed it ever since.

Old 07-17-2010 | 07:16 PM
Terry TK
Big Kahuna HDF Member

Originally Posted by jag1886
I love this forum, I have found tons of information here, but tonight I get a NastyGram from one of the forum police telling me I'm a dick because I recommended a company called Chilhowee that builds an identical product to the one Capt. Itch is selling. I don't see any difference in recommending this product over the hundreds of times I've seen people recommend buying No More Fried Thighs over Capt Iches product or the hundreds of other prducts that people recommend on this web sight for instance one oil over another or one engine kit over another or one windshield over another or one tire over another or one fender kit over another or one taillight over another or one set of rims over another or one tuner over another ETC. ETC. ETC.
So I will continue to to read this sight and I will recommend whomever I think makes a good or superior product and I hope that this sight will continue to be an open forum, not run by small minded people that think that just because you've paid for advertising here there shouldn't be any competition from other companies that have been building the same produce for years.
Sorry, I used the other guys product so shot me!!
I don't remember you being called a "Dick" but DO NOT post in a Sponsor's own thread about another product. You pounced in on the Capt's own thread. You can talk about the Fried Thigh products all you want but not in the Capt's thread. Use some common sense please. You can continue posting all you want here but if you slam a moderator in the open forum again or jack up a sponosr's thread again then your posting days will be over! The Paying Sponsors keep this a free sight and I don't like myself or the other Admin and Moderators called "Small Minded." This is a privately owned forum and we will continue to run it the way the owners want it run. They do not want someone jumping in on a Sponsor's thread with an ad for another companies products!

Terry
HDF Admin

Old 07-17-2010 | 07:58 PM
lp
Seasoned HDF Member

I has a belly button.

lp

Old 07-17-2010 | 08:12 PM
atrain68
Road Warrior

I'm with the Captain. This is a great forum and a great community. The information here is priceless.

Old 07-17-2010 | 08:27 PM
frozensoul
Road Master

great info on here, i think its a killer site. saved a lot of bucks from stuff ive learned from members on here. i like to dish a little out to once and a while but you gota be able to take it also. hell id like to drink a beer with every one on here but id never be able to drive my bike home.

Old 07-17-2010 | 08:39 PM
07yellowglide
Road Warrior

I found this forum right after I bought my Roadie back in 07......there is no better site for info on the internet......great people...great info and some great pictures of bikes and babes..............
thanks to everyone who has been nice enough to help me with my questions over the years.....

Old 07-17-2010 | 09:08 PM
SPARKY01
Road Master

great people, info, and products/services. the only bad thing i know of is the idiots that want you to post if you've never washed your bike, or do you ride with a bandana, or some other stupid sh**

Quick Reply: HD forum bashing..