Touring Models Road King, Road King Custom, Road King Classic, Road Glide, Street Glide, Electra Glide, Electra Glide Classic, and Electra Glide Ultra Classic bikes.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

HD forum bashing..

Search this Thread

Old 07-16-2010 | 05:26 PM
dkitch
Cruiser

great site no problems here !

Old 07-16-2010 | 05:34 PM
Plow64
Stellar HDF Member

I'm learning all kinds of good stuff over in the EVO section. Just got a '95 RK and have learned a lot from the guys over there. Which section is all the wanking happening in?

Old 07-16-2010 | 06:06 PM
lizdc
Elite HDF Member

The honest truth for me is. I joined this place 1 week before my bike was delivered. The only people who ride that I knew then lived in other states.
This place gave me a community of men and women who ride to ask questions of, bullshit with, be a smart *** too, and virtually hang out with.
Since I started I have put 9500 miles on my bike in less than 8 months. I honestly don't think I would have able to do that without this forum.
I also have hell of fun around here..

PLUS it gave me something to do during a blizzard and the showdown forum has the pics to prove that maybe a bored lizdc is a bad idea well at least if I ever planned on becoming a nun.. LOL

So I love this place and have learned a ton while having fun.

Old 07-16-2010 | 06:12 PM
rocknrod
Ultimate HDF Member

Anybody that bashes this forum is bashing the people. Cause "we" - "us" are the forum. There really is no them here. Know what I mean?
Ya - there are some smart-azz's (me included) but without all hands involvement, it would be a boring place for sure. And it's not - for me anyway.
Thanks Dudes and Dude-ets

Old 07-16-2010 | 06:16 PM
mikedero
Cruiser

Well the bashers must be those plastic bike riders. This is a great site and I am learning a ton here. Also meeting some cool people

Old 07-16-2010 | 06:57 PM
jag1886
Elite HDF Member

Originally Posted by Captain Itch
With all the negative post about how this forum is going to the dogs I thought I would post a little positive stuff of what I have learned and remind the unhappy fella,s that maybe they need to move on..
The entertainment value is great..some great questions and sometimes you wonder how some of the people tie their shoes..Ya know what, your only dumb until ya find the answer to tour question..
With out this forum I would probably never discovered Dyna beads,Power commanders,and a bunch of other tips..
Met countless members, rode with them,ate with them,and just have had a great time..So to the guys that threaten to leave,aint nobody holding ya hostage..Thanks..
I love this forum, I have found tons of information here, but tonight I get a NastyGram from one of the forum police telling me I'm a dick because I recommended a company called Chilhowee that builds an identical product to the one Capt. Itch is selling. I don't see any difference in recommending this product over the hundreds of times I've seen people recommend buying No More Fried Thighs over Capt Iches product or the hundreds of other prducts that people recommend on this web sight for instance one oil over another or one engine kit over another or one windshield over another or one tire over another or one fender kit over another or one taillight over another or one set of rims over another or one tuner over another ETC. ETC. ETC.
So I will continue to to read this sight and I will recommend whomever I think makes a good or superior product and I hope that this sight will continue to be an open forum, not run by small minded people that think that just because you've paid for advertising here there shouldn't be any competition from other companies that have been building the same produce for years.
Sorry, I used the other guys product so shot me!!

Old 07-16-2010 | 07:55 PM
VETERAN75
Road Warrior

I agree Captain. I have found a lot of great information and spent countless dollars on my bike because of it. I like it here and will be staying.

Old 07-16-2010 | 08:12 PM
Notgrownup
Seasoned HDF Member

Let's not forget the moderators......I say again.....the mods do a hell of a job....they deserve a lot of credit....they give us so much leeway...I can't believe the crap i have shot off in here and they never said anyting....just sayin beeeeaaatch. Ok i may have had too much crown...ok...but dayam it's so freaking good and i had a hard freakin weak.

Old 07-16-2010 | 08:44 PM
JHeiser
Cruiser

Amen brother - now let's ride!

Old 07-16-2010 | 09:13 PM
vistavette
Stellar HDF Member

I love this forum. I've learned a lot and have received a lot of great help. I've tried to helped a few people along the way. I'm pretty new to HD (two years) but have gained 10 times the knowledge I would have gotten without this place.

Thanks to all of you!

Quick Reply: HD forum bashing..