Touring Models Road King, Road King Custom, Road King Classic, Road Glide, Street Glide, Electra Glide, Electra Glide Classic, and Electra Glide Ultra Classic bikes.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

HD T-Shirt.................

Search this Thread

Old 07-04-2010 | 10:39 PM
Yambo
|
Advanced
Default HD T-Shirt.................

Which dealer has the best looking t-shirt..........show us it.

Old 07-04-2010 | 10:52 PM
Texas Fat Boy
Extreme HDF Member
Old 07-05-2010 | 06:34 AM
emwolb
Ultimate HDF Member

i wouldn't know. i gave harley a lot of money for my bike and the associated parts since i bought it. so i really don't feel the need to advertise for them. the only harley tee shirts i have is from when i've bought a new harley, so i've got about 8 or so old harley tee shirts lying around. hanes or fruit of the loom work just fine for me, and they are 4 bucks rather than the 25-30 bucks for harleys shirts.

Old 07-05-2010 | 06:39 AM
shortride
Ultimate HDF Member

I've got about 25 H-D T's from several dealerships and I like them all. There are some that I really like but $45 to $65 is way to much for a Harley T-shirt.

Old 07-05-2010 | 07:31 AM
hot95hog
Cruiser

I stopped buying Ts a few years back. I still wear Ts that I bought 15 years ago. For the he!! of it I checked the labels and they were all made in the USA. Now it seems they are all made in China and do not last no where near as long. If I got a T less the 10 years old I can guarantee it was a gift. I have only bought a few and I mean few accessories over that last 10 years or so also. About the only parts I buy are wear items. I am sure I would buy a lot more if HD would bring the manufacturing back to the USA. Then i would be willing to pay their prices for a T. Until then it is either gifts, what I already own, or a plain ole pocket T made in the USA which by the way is getting difficult to find. My favorite T is a J&P cycle T with the Iowa map inlaid on the back, light tan in color. I love it.

Old 07-05-2010 | 07:58 AM
Metal_Head75
Cruiser

Originally Posted by hot95hog
I stopped buying Ts a few years back. I still wear Ts that I bought 15 years ago. For the he!! of it I checked the labels and they were all made in the USA. Now it seems they are all made in China and do not last no where near as long. If I got a T less the 10 years old I can guarantee it was a gift. I have only bought a few and I mean few accessories over that last 10 years or so also. About the only parts I buy are wear items. I am sure I would buy a lot more if HD would bring the manufacturing back to the USA. Then i would be willing to pay their prices for a T. Until then it is either gifts, what I already own, or a plain ole pocket T made in the USA which by the way is getting difficult to find. My favorite T is a J&P cycle T with the Iowa map inlaid on the back, light tan in color. I love it.
I agree completely

Old 07-05-2010 | 08:39 AM
DPete
Big Kahuna HDF Member

Originally Posted by hot95hog
Right on brother this country has a serious disease" importitus" One would think the MOCO would sell made in USA motorclothes, how chicken chit

Old 07-05-2010 | 09:11 AM
Knight2
Tourer

Originally Posted by Yambo
Which dealer has the best looking t-shirt..........show us it.
Jesus Christ guys!
Yambo is only looking for some cool looking designs.
Why does everyone have to be such d---s
oh yeh... This is the AH forum! Haha

I like that Horny Toad one! Pretty cool' haha

pete

Old 07-05-2010 | 09:15 AM
PistonPuller
Ultimate HDF Member

Yeah the horny toad is pretty cool.

Old 07-05-2010 | 09:18 AM
Road Ranger
Road Warrior

Quick Reply: HD T-Shirt.................