Touring Models Road King, Road King Custom, Road King Classic, Road Glide, Street Glide, Electra Glide, Electra Glide Classic, and Electra Glide Ultra Classic bikes.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Harley Rewards Points Program Ended!

Search this Thread

Old 07-02-2010 | 11:07 PM
fxdxruss
|
Road Captain
Cool Harley Rewards Points Program Ended!

Went in to buy tour pak latch after the trans action I was leaving and thought that I would inquired about my Rewards Point's. So back to the parts girl I go, which is where she informs me that that the will be valid till July 1st 2011! WTF she tell's me the program is on hold and what ever that I have on my account is it! Blames it on the HOG group says the were making ther own cards. Sounds like BS to me. So if you know great if not better ask! I found out at Henderson Harley in Las Vegas. Also found out the reason the latch broke "made in China " along with the rest of the **** Harley sell's!

Russ

Old 07-02-2010 | 11:15 PM
Texas Fat Boy
Extreme HDF Member

Are you talking about the Harley Credit Card by US Bank?
If so, why in the f*** would a parts girl in Las Vegas know what you have?
Or are you talking about a store program?

Old 07-02-2010 | 11:27 PM
PistonPuller
Ultimate HDF Member

Curious about this as well. Harley chrome rewards or something else.

Old 07-02-2010 | 11:41 PM
fxdxruss
|
Road Captain

When I bought the bike the Dealership had a rewards program in which you get point's for dollars spent with them. Do not know if this is just a local thing or a program offerd by MoCo. Nothing to do with Credit card. My book is titled rider rewards program. Thats all the info that I have just wanted to post up so if it is ????? nation wide just wanted to give a heads up.

Russ

Old 07-03-2010 | 12:27 AM
hougz79
Road Warrior

I'm curious of this as well. A buddy of mine always talks about rewards points at this local shop, yet I have never been offered or heard such a program mentioned at my stealer. Is this a local thing?

Old 07-03-2010 | 12:35 AM
Surgjr
Cruiser

At my Dealer it's called "Ride Free Rewards Program" The old program ended However they moved the points over to the new program.

Old 07-03-2010 | 12:38 AM
Fewe
Cruiser

That would be a program specific to that dealer. My dealer used to do a similar program but discontinued it in favor of a nationwide program called MVP. Some dealers have in-house programs, others offer a HOG discount.

Old 07-03-2010 | 01:02 AM
Ultra89Rider
Road Warrior

Originally Posted by Fewe
That would be a program specific to that dealer. My dealer used to do a similar program but discontinued it in favor of a nationwide program called MVP. Some dealers have in-house programs, others offer a HOG discount.
The MVP is a National Program. I know that Laidlaw's Harley in Baldwin Park, CA has it. And all of the Bumpus Dealers in Tennessee are also participating in the same program. The MVP card can be used at those nationally. As for the others, I don't know who they are.

I know not all are using the MVP Program. I know that Skip Fordyce in Riverside and Corona Harley (in Corona, both in California) have their own local program. They have a card that accrues 10% of any purchase for use at their dealership on any later purchase.

But Quaids Harley in Loma Linda, California offers a 10% discount for any National HOG member.

Who honors what is up to the individual dealership. You just need to check.

Old 07-03-2010 | 03:05 AM
dohadex
Road Captain
Angry Made in China...

Originally Posted by fxdxruss
Went in to buy tour pak latch after the trans action I was leaving and thought that I would inquired about my Rewards Point's. So back to the parts girl I go, which is where she informs me that that the will be valid till July 1st 2011! WTF she tell's me the program is on hold and what ever that I have on my account is it! Blames it on the HOG group says the were making ther own cards. Sounds like BS to me. So if you know great if not better ask! I found out at Henderson Harley in Las Vegas. Also found out the reason the latch broke "made in China " along with the rest of the **** Harley sell's!

Russ
Where it is made has nothing to do with why it broke...
Get your facts straight before you shotgun blast the forum with empty accusations!

Old 07-03-2010 | 05:41 AM
2WheelGlider
Road Master

My local dealer has changed his program twice now. The new reward program isnt quite as good, cant stack reward levels and redeem at the same time. This program only allows $50 rewards at a time. All these programs cost dealers money so when things get tough in economies like this they are some of the first things to go.

Quick Reply: Harley Rewards Points Program Ended!