Touring Models Road King, Road King Custom, Road King Classic, Road Glide, Street Glide, Electra Glide, Electra Glide Classic, and Electra Glide Ultra Classic bikes.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Harley Rewards Points Program Ended!

Search this Thread

Old 07-03-2010 | 06:06 AM
glide2005
Supporter

They have the MVP at 3 dealer ships here in the Houston area that I know of. Their owned by the same guy. The Woodlands Harley, Texan Harley, and Kingwood Harley. I get 12% of anything I buy. The only discount HOG members get is if they belong to the local chapter of that store. I don't know what % they get as members.

Old 07-03-2010 | 07:40 AM
IAMSWUTIAMS
Extreme HDF Member

I'll stick with the 20% online discount.

Old 07-03-2010 | 09:35 AM
Richard K.
Intermediate

Originally Posted by IAMSWUTIAMS
I'll stick with the 20% online discount.
I didn't know that! I'll have to check it out. Thanks

Old 07-03-2010 | 09:43 AM
67wizard
Cruiser

I shop at the other two stores in Las Vegas (Red Rock & Eastern) they still have the rewards program or at least I still get point as I just spend some $$ and they show up on my reward site>

Old 07-03-2010 | 09:45 AM
Texas Fat Boy
Extreme HDF Member

That's what I thought; my dealership doesn't do anything for the customer.
They don't even give the common courtesy of a reach around either.

Old 07-03-2010 | 09:53 AM
GAZippoman
Road Captain

I bought my FLHTK from Earl Small's in Marietta. They have two locations, and have their own rewards points program. I get 10% on everything I spend at either dealership. I bought their Priority Service Plan when I bought my scooter, and even the "pre-paid" services count towards the reward points. AND even if I use my rewards points towards a purchase, I get 10% back of the total (not minus what rewards points I used.)

Old 07-03-2010 | 10:41 AM
fxdxruss
|
Road Captain

Made in China...

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Quote:
Originally Posted by fxdxruss
Went in to buy tour pak latch after the trans action I was leaving and thought that I would inquired about my Rewards Point's. So back to the parts girl I go, which is where she informs me that that the will be valid till July 1st 2011! WTF she tell's me the program is on hold and what ever that I have on my account is it! Blames it on the HOG group says the were making ther own cards. Sounds like BS to me. So if you know great if not better ask! I found out at Henderson Harley in Las Vegas. Also found out the reason the latch broke "made in China " along with the rest of the **** Harley sell's!

Russ

Where it is made has nothing to do with why it broke...
Get your facts straight before you shotgun blast the forum with empty accusations!
Proud Florida Patriot Guard Rider

"...suddenly...commit random acts of coolness..."[SIGPIC]

Facts are right Call Hend Harley and ask them if they have stopped there program. And I posted up to inform so you can check your own program in your area. Also if you do not think that all the accessories are made in China walk thru any dealership and look for the made in China sticker I also would be willing to bet that they make a fortune off that latch because it is a POS, inferior for the task at hand!

Thanks to all who posted up about the programs in there area's !

Russ

Old 07-03-2010 | 11:43 AM
Harley_RN
Road Captain

Our local dealer has a rewards program. I get 10% off of anything for buying my bike there. Also if you're a member of the local HOG chapter you get 10% off also. I have about $40 of rewards points to use up next time I go in. There are also 20% off deals going all the time in my area. About 6 dealerships within an hour of my house.

Old 07-03-2010 | 09:16 PM
krazy3
Road Warrior

Originally Posted by Texas Fat Boy
That's what I thought; my dealership doesn't do anything for the customer.
They don't even give the common courtesy of a reach around either.

Old 07-03-2010 | 09:22 PM
Jim Dawson
Ultimate HDF Member

Originally Posted by hougz79
I'm curious of this as well. A buddy of mine always talks about rewards points at this local shop, yet I have never been offered or heard such a program mentioned at my stealer. Is this a local thing?
Maybe it's because you call him a "stealer" that you haven't been offered the program.

Quick Reply: Harley Rewards Points Program Ended!