Notices
Touring Models Road King, Road King Custom, Road King Classic, Road Glide, Street Glide, Electra Glide, Electra Glide Classic, and Electra Glide Ultra Classic bikes.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Dunlop E3's are soon to be...

Search this Thread

Old 06-30-2010, 06:00 PM
08HD
Road Captain
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default Dunlop E3's are soon to be...

Had my E3's in the garage for over a month, I have been waiting for the rear tire to wear a little more. I finally have them be put on today and can't wait to see what these sneakers will do. Bike is in shop getting dressed, looks like I will have to till tomorrow or by the latest Friday. Can't wait to try these babies out!

Old 06-30-2010, 07:17 PM
sifularson
Elite HDF Member
Received 10 Likes on 7 Posts

Originally Posted by 08HD
Had my E3's in the garage for over a month, I have been waiting for the rear tire to wear a little more. I finally have them be put on today and can't wait to see what these sneakers will do. Bike is in shop getting dressed, looks like I will have to till tomorrow or by the latest Friday. Can't wait to try these babies out!
I've got 4K on mine already and they are a BIG improvement over stock. I'm sure you'll like them. Much less tracking plus a solid, sure feeling in the corners. In fact, I just completed 1k in the Oregon Snake River valley and finally wore the nubbins off the sides of the tires.

Old 06-30-2010, 07:28 PM
krazy3
Road Warrior
Received 8 Likes on 8 Posts

You will LOVE them

Old 06-30-2010, 07:30 PM
Ronp42
Account Retired
Received 12 Likes on 11 Posts

I've got about 3500 on the E3's on my 08 UC. Love the way they ride and handle.

Old 06-30-2010, 07:31 PM
joewg3
Tourer

Night and Day over my old Continentals. My bike doesn't track at all and the overall handling is awesome. Get those babies on there!

Old 06-30-2010, 09:38 PM
TMair
Road Captain
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

I can't wait to get one on the front, I can't believer how much different the bike handles just having one on the rear, you will LOVE them
Terry

Old 07-01-2010, 07:59 AM
riteway
Extreme HDF Member
Received 988 Likes on 679 Posts

Very Happy with mine.....AND my DynaBeads!!!!! :-) o~`o.....................
Smooth as Glass!!!!!

Old 07-03-2010, 11:38 PM
08HD
Road Captain

I was able to pick up my Hog on Friday after work. Wasn't able to get much riding in but what I noticed right away was that it handled like a different beast. I may have rode about 5 miles total on traffic streets only. On Saturday I was able to log only 25 miles or so but did get some freeway riding in. Wow! I am much more confident as these tires absorbed most of what the stock tires were not able to handle well. The squirrely rear wheel is eliminated! I look forward to breaking these babies in to see what these E3 are really made of.

Old 07-04-2010, 12:00 AM
Paniolo
Outstanding HDF Member
Received 11 Likes on 8 Posts

Where in SoCal are you? Did you order them on line? I've gone to MC Tires in The Valley the last few years, but I'm always open to a better price.

Mark

Originally Posted by 08HD
I was able to pick up my Hog on Friday after work. Wasn't able to get much riding in but what I noticed right away was that it handled like a different beast. I may have rode about 5 miles total on traffic streets only. On Saturday I was able to log only 25 miles or so but did get some freeway riding in. Wow! I am much more confident as these tires absorbed most of what the stock tires were not able to handle well. The squirrely rear wheel is eliminated! I look forward to breaking these babies in to see what these E3 are really made of.

Old 07-04-2010, 04:30 AM
mashbolt
Intermediate
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Wink Tire Help

Sorry don't mean to Hijacj this thread but could someone tell me the E3 tire I need for thr front of my 2005 Ultra, I'm trying to source one in the UK and not having much luck.
So the more info I have the more likly I am to find it.

At this time the front tire is an old Dunlop but there not many miles left on it.

So please help.

Mark A.

Quick Reply: Dunlop E3's are soon to be...