Touring Models Road King, Road King Custom, Road King Classic, Road Glide, Street Glide, Electra Glide, Electra Glide Classic, and Electra Glide Ultra Classic bikes.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Kuryakyn Lever problem

Search this Thread

Old 06-25-2010, 07:56 AM
MrHd1
Tourer
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Unhappy Kuryakyn Lever problem

Since my first post didn't take I'll redo this in the Readers Digest version format: Have installed many of these levers (trigger style clutch and front brake) with no issues. While installing them on a new Road Glide I had great difficulty getting the clutch lever in far enought to drop in the pivot pin and then the lever binds and is difficult to releease to engage the clutch. I changed out every part for the original parts and also ground the inside of the housing a tad and it helped but did not eliminate the problem. Called Kury customer service and got no help other than return the levers and we will swap them out. Measured them against the stock lever and seems to be a difference because of chrome plating. Again theis never was an issue before so was wwondering if anyone has enountered this problem and if so, did you find any remedy? Thanks.