Touring Models Road King, Road King Custom, Road King Classic, Road Glide, Street Glide, Electra Glide, Electra Glide Classic, and Electra Glide Ultra Classic bikes.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Thoughts on HD logos on trailers

Search this Thread

Old 06-26-2010, 04:21 PM
keltonkrew
Road Master
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

I have a HD sticker on the ramp to my trailer. Yes I trailer places.

1) have 4 dogs and they have to go....wife will not kennel them

2) my wife has her own toilet while on the road (porta potty)

3) when we get there, unload the bikes, turn on the AC, blow up the mattress, instant hotel room! much cheaper and we can go to more places!

Old 06-26-2010, 11:29 PM
mike5511
Elite HDF Member
Received 13 Likes on 9 Posts

Originally Posted by Harley_RN
Yah.. Mike I have to agree. I could care less what people think anymore. I like the forums and have been amazed at some of the helpful information that members upload, some even with pictures. Then amazed at some of the stupid, insulting things people write. Personally, If I had the money I'd have a big enclosed trailer and a giant dually to pull all of it. The wife and I are riding the Ultra from Wisconsin to Sturgis this summer. However we are going to ***** it out and stay at a premium bed and breakfast and a couple of nice motels with a whirlpool suite. We're not tough enough to slap a bedroll on the bike and sleep under the stars like some of the genuine bad *** Harley riders on the forum.... how am I ever going to sleep tonite ? I guess I'm just a poser....and I do ride with only one hand on the handlebar from time to time.
Yep, that's my kind of trip. We are going west this year (again). Trailered across Kansas and Oklahoma in previous years (we go in late July early August), We are riding this year. Why? Cause we want to!