Touring Models Road King, Road King Custom, Road King Classic, Road Glide, Street Glide, Electra Glide, Electra Glide Classic, and Electra Glide Ultra Classic bikes.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Thoughts on HD logos on trailers

Search this Thread

Old 06-26-2010, 06:02 AM
HDJIM1158
Road Warrior
Received 25 Likes on 19 Posts

Thanks for all the answers. All I wanted to know about were the HD LOGOS ....... Did not want to start a whole thing about to trailer or not.
As for me i like to ride and I like to trailer. I have nothing to prove, In the last twenty years I have over 120K miles in the saddle. For a guy that works and has a family thats not too bad. I have rode from Key West to New York in three days of solid rain more than once and I will tell you it SUCKS. Now I am getting ready to retire, am over 50 and have a bad back. Yes I will be trailering more and staying in nice hotels. I am not trying to prove anything anymore more, just want to enjoy life. With that said, I am planning a cross country run with two of my friends and a 1000 mile Iron Butt run as part of our retirement "bucket club" plans........

Be Safe JIM

Old 06-26-2010, 09:54 AM
HDBRATT
Stellar HDF Member
Received 23 Likes on 17 Posts

Originally Posted by HDJIM1158
Thanks for all the answers. All I wanted to know about were the HD LOGOS ....... Did not want to start a whole thing about to trailer or not.
As for me i like to ride and I like to trailer. I have nothing to prove, In the last twenty years I have over 120K miles in the saddle. For a guy that works and has a family thats not too bad. I have rode from Key West to New York in three days of solid rain more than once and I will tell you it SUCKS. Now I am getting ready to retire, am over 50 and have a bad back. Yes I will be trailering more and staying in nice hotels. I am not trying to prove anything anymore more, just want to enjoy life. With that said, I am planning a cross country run with two of my friends and a 1000 mile Iron Butt run as part of our retirement "bucket club" plans........

Be Safe JIM
LOL...Jim but well said! I love staying in nice hotels...most of my friends who ride stay at camp sites and seedy motels and that is I think what they call "a choice". So to all of the people out there who say if you trailer your bike up to Sturgis you are well you know...I say get a life and mind your own business.
I am not a iron azz nor do I ever want to be..but to those who are more power to ya!
As far as the HD logo's I would put them on my trailer when I get mine..nice pink ones to let everyone know I love harley and the color pink! LOL....

Old 06-26-2010, 11:04 AM
slhanks4
Road Warrior
Received 49 Likes on 40 Posts

Is Harley paying them to advertise their product? I don't even like the stickers car dealers place on your trunk to give them free advertising.

Old 06-26-2010, 11:10 AM
Harley_RN
Road Captain
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Gotta love this forum and all the opinions

Old 06-26-2010, 01:45 PM
mike5511
Elite HDF Member
Received 13 Likes on 9 Posts

It is entertaining. I'm in the "do whatever you want" camp when it comes to what you ride, how you ride, when you ride, if you ride, what you wear, or don't wear etc. I do what I want now days, and hope everybody else is in a position to do the same.

Old 06-26-2010, 01:59 PM
hawg08
Road Master
Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Originally Posted by slhanks4
Is Harley paying them to advertise their product? I don't even like the stickers car dealers place on your trunk to give them free advertising.
When did you get your last check from Harley for wearing their logo on a t-shirt? I never have gotten one

Old 06-26-2010, 02:04 PM
ucommbxny
Road Master

no logo's keep them guessing if you have a bike or household items inside, thats the reason most people buy an enclosed trailer in the first place.

Old 06-26-2010, 02:16 PM
twodollarbill
Road Warrior
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by HDJIM1158

Be Safe JIM
Jim, Good Job......enjoy setting your goals for your bucket list.
I punched out not quite 2 years ago.......Life's a BLAST....ENJOY IT!!!!

Old 06-26-2010, 02:22 PM
twodollarbill
Road Warrior
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by ucommbxny
no logo's keep them guessing if you have a bike or household items inside, thats the reason most people buy an enclosed trailer in the first place.
Let's see.......1st week of August, Blasting west down I-90.
My money not on household goods.

Old 06-26-2010, 03:06 PM
Harley_RN
Road Captain

Originally Posted by mike5511
It is entertaining. I'm in the "do whatever you want" camp when it comes to what you ride, how you ride, when you ride, if you ride, what you wear, or don't wear etc. I do what I want now days, and hope everybody else is in a position to do the same.

Yah.. Mike I have to agree. I could care less what people think anymore. I like the forums and have been amazed at some of the helpful information that members upload, some even with pictures. Then amazed at some of the stupid, insulting things people write. Personally, If I had the money I'd have a big enclosed trailer and a giant dually to pull all of it. The wife and I are riding the Ultra from Wisconsin to Sturgis this summer. However we are going to ***** it out and stay at a premium bed and breakfast and a couple of nice motels with a whirlpool suite. We're not tough enough to slap a bedroll on the bike and sleep under the stars like some of the genuine bad *** Harley riders on the forum.... how am I ever going to sleep tonite ? I guess I'm just a poser....and I do ride with only one hand on the handlebar from time to time.

Quick Reply: Thoughts on HD logos on trailers