Touring Models Road King, Road King Custom, Road King Classic, Road Glide, Street Glide, Electra Glide, Electra Glide Classic, and Electra Glide Ultra Classic bikes.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Hells Foundry Soft Dash installed w pics..either you'll love it or hate it!

Search this Thread

Old 06-10-2010, 10:00 PM
BigDaddyMike
Club Member
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Hells Foundry Soft Dash installed w pics..either you'll love it or hate it!

I was going to get an oem inner fairing I have painted vivid black. Then I saw these and pulled the trigger at a once a year dealer sale. Cost me $425 for the fairing and 4 hours labor to install. They make these in gray with black glove box doors and the guy at Hells Foundry offered to swap the doors if I want to. I also have a set of oem doors painted vivid black I may try, but for now, this is it. It is growing on me and overall, I like it...a lot..Fit and finish is top shelf and it is backed by a 10 year warranty. Looks a lot like my dash on my cage, which I also like a lot!

Old 06-10-2010, 10:14 PM
road_king_rob
Tourer

Looks sharp. Compliments your bike nicely.

Old 06-10-2010, 10:32 PM
Erikh425
Advanced

Looks good. I think the color ties in nice with your bike, but to be perfectly honest, I have a hard time focusing on anything you post with that avatar. Don't get me wrong, I like it, just very distracting in a good way

Old 06-10-2010, 10:53 PM
pittz5
Road Warrior
Received 26 Likes on 24 Posts

Looks good Big Mike!! You are doing a good job at boosting the economy...lol seems every other day you have something new man!!! thats awesome. I have been eying that soft dash for a while now..may have to pull trigger

Old 06-10-2010, 10:57 PM
Garemlin
Ultimate HDF Member
Received 11 Likes on 8 Posts

Saw them a few years ago at the Timonium show. I like 'em but don't like the price. You got a good deal Mike.

Old 06-10-2010, 10:58 PM
groupw
Ultimate HDF Member
Received 464 Likes on 360 Posts

........... love it !

Old 06-10-2010, 11:00 PM
rogerfromco
Road Master

Mike I love your bike, but this is one change that doesn't grab me. I don't hate it, it just seems to be out of place. If they offered it on black I think it would tie in better. I know they have a beige too, but not sure about black.

Old 06-10-2010, 11:13 PM
myred55
Road Master
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

I like it, Very very nice.

Old 06-10-2010, 11:30 PM
JAMAICA
Cruiser

It looks very nice , good choice.

Old 06-11-2010, 05:52 AM
BigDaddyMike
Club Member

Originally Posted by rogerfromco
Mike I love your bike, but this is one change that doesn't grab me. I don't hate it, it just seems to be out of place. If they offered it on black I think it would tie in better. I know they have a beige too, but not sure about black.
I purposely didn't get the black because I thought it would look like the OEM..And you are RIGHT, it does look kinda out of place, I think that is what I like about it though...May change the glove box doors out to black for some more contrast, but this is growing on me. The service manager at my dealer says to me "So, you're going 70s on your bike , huh?". I asked what do you mean..He says "installing a vinyl top on your scoot"..We laughed for an hour

Quick Reply: Hells Foundry Soft Dash installed w pics..either you'll love it or hate it!