Touring Models Road King, Road King Custom, Road King Classic, Road Glide, Street Glide, Electra Glide, Electra Glide Classic, and Electra Glide Ultra Classic bikes.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

PCV Questions/ 2010 Street Glide

Search this Thread

Old 06-10-2010, 09:32 PM
TexasHarleyBoy
Intermediate
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Jamie, do you have an optimum map for my bike? 2010 SG, Ness Big Sucker 1, and V&H Pro Pipe Chrome. I don't want to have to tinker with this thing, I want 'plug and play'! What is my shipped to door price for zip 75140?

Old 06-10-2010, 09:35 PM
fuelmoto
Platinum Sponsor
Received 4,161 Likes on 1,354 Posts

Originally Posted by twayneray
Jamie, do you have an optimum map for my bike? 2010 SG, Ness Big Sucker 1, and V&H Pro Pipe Chrome. I don't want to have to tinker with this thing, I want 'plug and play'! What is my shipped to door price for zip 75140?
Yes I have the exact map for your combination that I personally developed on our dyno on our 2010 Street Glide. For pricing and info you can contact us at 877-729-4754

Jamie Long / Fuel Moto USA
The USA's Leader V-Twin EFI & Performance www.fuelmotousa.com
Contact 920-423-3309
Email jamie@fuelmotousa.com

Old 06-11-2010, 06:51 PM
sdverne
Intermediate

I bought mine from Eastern Performance but looks like prices have gone up a little since then. You would still save a minimum of $50 if you buy it from them.

Old 06-11-2010, 07:42 PM
lp
Seasoned HDF Member
Received 2,837 Likes on 1,597 Posts

Originally Posted by fuelmoto
Yes I have the exact map for your combination that I personally developed on our dyno on our 2010 Street Glide. For pricing and info you can contact us at 877-729-4754
Thats a dang good thing because I ordered this exact setup from you today!

lp

Old 06-11-2010, 09:10 PM
bigdumbnoitall00
Seasoned HDF Member
Received 670 Likes on 534 Posts

u can save 50 bucks on e bay but.........will u get a fairly accurate map,or any support after your purchase or new maps if u change your setu down the road? think that 50 bucks could turn otu to be well spent.

Old 06-12-2010, 11:02 AM
My Fix
Cruiser
Talking Pcv !

Well I'm so glad all of u r so happy with your PCV , I'M NOT ! Me and my work partner both have 2010 streetglides , both have PCV , and both have had our bikes dynoed by one of the best in the houston area ! AND BOTH BIKES HAVE PROBLEM WITH THE TACH ! More so around the 4600 rpms and up . It is speratic 2 other times ! Other than my tach not workin right it's fine . But I'm not having anything half a$$ like that on my bike !

Old 06-12-2010, 11:21 AM
fuelmoto
Platinum Sponsor

Originally Posted by My Fix
Well I'm so glad all of u r so happy with your PCV , I'M NOT ! Me and my work partner both have 2010 streetglides , both have PCV , and both have had our bikes dynoed by one of the best in the houston area ! AND BOTH BIKES HAVE PROBLEM WITH THE TACH ! More so around the 4600 rpms and up . It is speratic 2 other times ! Other than my tach not workin right it's fine . But I'm not having anything half a$$ like that on my bike !
There is not a issue with the tach, as discussed earlier when the RevXtend is enabled the tach will stop at approx 5K, however the motor will continue to rev to 6200. This is due to the strategy the PC raises the rev limiter on DBW models. If you keep the factory rev limiter the tach reads just like stock. This is not a problem with the tach or PC-V, it is how the RevXtend operates.

Old 06-12-2010, 11:21 AM
lionsm13
Seasoned HDF Member
Received 75,264 Likes on 22,616 Posts

Originally Posted by sdverne
I have a 2010 Street Glide w/PCV it came pre-down loaded with the mapping for my exhaust and A/C. But just to be safe I took it to my local dyno tuner. He races bikes so his shop keeps the $ for the racing going. Anyway he told me that he loves the PCV much better for fine tuning than some of the older models. Well turns out my bike was running a little lean in the standard running area of the bike, so glad I had it done! BTW bought mine from e-bay from a reliable dealer $250 w/shipping included and pre down loaded.
Had you bought your PC-V from F/M to begin with your bike would be running correctly, as F/M preloads the PC-V's themselves if I'm not mistaken with their own downloads.

Furthermore it probably wouldn't have required a tune on a pre-loaded map either. How much $ did you say your tuner charged you?
If he charged you more than $50 bux then you paid more than it would have cost you from F/M.
Not only that but F/M will always be there for you if you have a glitch with your PC-V, not too mention sending you free time tested and proven downloads. Can your tuner and or your ebay seller provide that for free and no charge?

I bought my PC-V from F/M for my 09 SG, and it run flawlessy out of the box, no issues, no problems and the SG had that nice rich smell to it as well, (didn't need no tune) and I gained significant HP and TQ from it as well. JMHO. F/M is a pleasure to work with..
Thanx Jamie and crew.

Last edited by lionsm13; 06-12-2010 at 11:28 AM.
Old 06-12-2010, 11:32 AM
fuelmoto
Platinum Sponsor

We actually sell the Dynojet PC-V for $80.00 below retail price. We also purchase these bikes for in house R&D, spend hundreds if not thousands of hours developing fuel maps and testing/developing Fuel Moto/Jackpot exhaust products. We are involved with in house product testing/development for several aftermarket companies/manufacturers. We also double the warranty on the PC-V and offer unlimited product support on Dynojet products.

Old 06-12-2010, 12:19 PM
My Fix
Cruiser
Default Pcv - ?

By the way I did get my PCV from jamie @ fuel moto , and it was preset ! And I do have a jackpot muffler ! OK , than tell me way my bike will not hit rev limiter ? I can roll throttle wide open ON DYNO THAT IS , and never hit the limiter ! R u tellin me my bike won't rev to 6200 rpm's ? Jamie does the offer still stand to get my money back ! I don't like it !Thanks . . . . . .

Quick Reply: PCV Questions/ 2010 Street Glide