Touring Models Road King, Road King Custom, Road King Classic, Road Glide, Street Glide, Electra Glide, Electra Glide Classic, and Electra Glide Ultra Classic bikes.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

looking for 2009 true dual headpipes with classic look

Search this Thread

Old 07-17-2010, 03:24 AM
Solitario
Tourer
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

thank you for your help frenchbiker. I have sent an email to bub asking from some pics of the left side and install instruction in pdf. If i got and answer i will let you know.

btw, what doy you think about bassani?

I need choose one brand and i dont know wich one will be better, bassani or bub7.

It would be great to hear some commets from bassani and bub7 td users.

thank you all

Old 07-17-2010, 05:07 AM
frenchbiker
Elite HDF Member
Received 53 Likes on 48 Posts

Originally Posted by Solitario
thank you for your help frenchbiker. I have sent an email to bub asking from some pics of the left side and install instruction in pdf. If i got and answer i will let you know.

btw, what doy you think about bassani?

I need choose one brand and i dont know wich one will be better, bassani or bub7.

It would be great to hear some commets from bassani and bub7 td users.

thank you all
If you click the picture of the right side of the Bub 7, you'll see the left side.
I have no experience with Bassani.
Good luck picking with your pipes. I am very pleased with my V&H Dresser Duals. The temp on the right side has dropped dramatically.

Old 05-21-2011, 10:53 AM
danman2540
Cruiser
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Anyone have the Samson true duals on an 09 touring p/n FL3-325

I want to know what you think of them and how they sound? Is the chrome finish on them nice? I am getting ready to buy full exhaust for an 09 street glide and want some input. I dont want to end up buying junk. They are p/n FL3-325

Old 06-07-2011, 01:08 AM
drifterh66
Stage I
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default more on dual header set-ups....

Hello - I'm new to forum and have been following this thread (hoping my post is correct), as I am in a similar situation as others - looking for true dual system for 2009 rkc. I do like the true duals (lft/rght) however, am concerned as well with heat transfer to passenger (lft side) - so still considering true dual cross-overs (or unders). However, I also like/prefer the Samson fishtail mufflers - sharp look, and woud like to integrate the two - without an odd or uneven muffler connection.

Has anyone tried the Cobra Powerport headers (cross-overs)? And would these accept samson f/t baffled mufflers (believe 21/4")?

I also like the look of the V&H dresser duals & wonder how this option might work with samson f/t mufflers, as I would prefer abit more length beyond the rear fender??

Any feedback would be appreciated. Thanks NL